Customer Service 866.965.0400

One Take Tuesday #02: Easiest Way to Clean, Shine, and Protect Your Paint

We launched our second week of One Take Tuesday (sorry for the delay, I was flying to HQ most of yesterday!) If you aren't familiar with "One Take Tuesday," it's our new video series where we break down detailing processes, products, and tips in a video shot entirely in one take with no editing - just speed changes to improve the viewing experience. 

This week we're showing you how to safely clean, shine, and add ceramic protection to your paint in seconds with Adam's CS3!

We hope you enjoyed this look at CS3. Let us know what you think!

Everyone that comments in this thread by Monday at Midnight will be entered to win a free bottle of CS3, some towels, and a few other goodies that I'll put together. 1 winner. You can post multiple times, but I will only count one entry per person.

Was the car you used in this video ceramic coated?  I'd have a hard time cleaning my car using this method - but mine is standard sealant/glaze/wax.

I use rinsless wash for non-2 bucket washes.

1 hour ago, Beemer said:

Was the car you used in this video ceramic coated?  I'd have a hard time cleaning my car using this method - but mine is standard sealant/glaze/wax.

I use rinsless wash for non-2 bucket washes.

The car did have Ceramic Spray Coating applied more than 6 months ago, but it was machine polished to some extent before this video was shot. We've cleaned vehicles more dirty than this using Waterless Wash at Barrett-Jackson, because we are not authorized to use a hose and water at the event. With the proper amount of clean towels, CS3 and Waterless Wash can be just as safe and effective of a cleaning option. I do Rinseless Wash as well, but at shows like Barrett we will fill the big pump garden sprayers with Waterless Wash or diluted Rinseless Wash and spray the vehicles down that way and use multiple towels for cleaning and follow-up wiping.

Love the 1 take video series. 

I too, would like know how that black BMW was treated prior to using CS3. Bare paint, PS, CSC, Full coating? 

Very interested in trying this out. My truck is ceramic spray coated and has been maintained with 2 bucket wash, boosted as needed and CWW as needed as well. 
Just trying to use up stock I have on hand before purchasing these new amazing products you guys are coming out with. 

Nice job on vid 2.

It worked. I hadn't planned to grab CS3 but I will now with my next purchase.

Looks to be a great option for wiping down cars in between washes. I maintain a couple of other people's cars and will make sure they get some of this so they can keep their rides super shiny while protecting my hard work to get them that way 😜

I really like the format of the video and it makes it more relatable by not being edited and you might get a chuckle or two.  I have to say, I wish there was "Clear" pollen in the same way there is "Clear" dirt...

Since order of CS3 is scheduled to arrive on the 16th, since video was very timely and I'm going to test it with the wife's garage queen that is still getting a dusting of pollen. 

Please keep going with the series, they are enjoyable and informative.

Ok, there were some REALLY nice odds to win this contest, 1 in 6! 

I entered all 6 usernames into a spreadsheet and then used Google's Random Number Generator, and it actually came up with "1" as its' choice, so @Beemer you are the winner of this giveaway! Please PM me and I will get an order submitted for you!

19 minutes ago, Beemer said:

Looks like the people at Adam's messed up again.  They accidently sent me towels, hand soap and a sticker along with the CS3.

Just can't get good help these days.

I did say "and a few other goodies" up above 😎

On 3/28/2020 at 6:42 AM, BoomerSooner said:

@Dan@Adams would you apply the UV ceramic spray the same way?  

Not to steal his thunder, but Dan is pretty busy so I'll chime in...

In short, no. Ceramic Spray Coating is a true coating, and steps taken to apply it are the same as a traditional coating. CS3 is a maintenance, silica-infused product, and doesn't require near the time, effort or conditions to apply. 

2 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Not to steal his thunder, but Dan is pretty busy so I'll chime in...

In short, no. Ceramic Spray Coating is a true coating, and steps taken to apply it are the same as a traditional coating. CS3 is a maintenance, silica-infused product, and doesn't require near the time, effort or conditions to apply. 

Thank you for the reply. I was big into Adams stuff 4-5 years ago.  Finally getting back into it now that I have a new truck.