Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Forums First: Offical April Useless Thread!

6spdg37s

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert...I want to see pics of the new install. Bet the floor looks great!!

Are you SURE??

OK, don't say I didn't warn you.....

This is what the prep looked like. (I HATE this part)

step 1, empty out EVERYTHING and trash the place:glasses:

newfloors008.jpg

newfloors009.jpg

step 2. shove everything from the kitchen into the living room, lay tile then return to kitchen. Not sure if you can tell, but the tile has 3 different colors; all of which reflect light at different angles. Try moving your monitor front to back to see what I mean. Pretty cool....

newfloors003.jpg

newfloors005.jpg

still learning how a tape measure works:willy:

newfloors004.jpg

then put living room stuff into kitchen and dining room chairs into the laundry room:help::help::help:

newfloors006.jpg

3. rip out old carpet one section at a time and replace with new floor.

newfloors001.jpg

Darn cat always checking out my work........

newfloors002.jpg

With any luck, I'll get the house put back together shortly as I finish the install..

BTW, I did the wood on the walls too.....

newfloors010.jpg

After pics will follow as they become available:thumbsup:

Are you SURE??

OK, don't say I didn't warn you.....

This is what the prep looked like. (I HATE this part)

step 1, empty out EVERYTHING and trash the place:glasses:

newfloors008.jpg

newfloors009.jpg

step 2. shove everything from the kitchen into the living room, lay tile then return to kitchen. Not sure if you can tell, but the tile has 3 different colors; all of which reflect light at different angles. Try moving your monitor front to back to see what I mean. Pretty cool....

newfloors003.jpg

newfloors005.jpg

still learning how a tape measure works:willy:

newfloors004.jpg

then put living room stuff into kitchen and dining room chairs into the laundry room:help::help::help:

newfloors006.jpg

3. rip out old carpet one section at a time and replace with new floor.

newfloors001.jpg

Darn cat always checking out my work........

newfloors002.jpg

With any luck, I'll get the house put back together shortly as I finish the install..

BTW, I did the wood on the walls too.....

newfloors010.jpg

Lookin Nice

Looks good! We put laminate in the kitchen a couple years ago. It's great, but very very cold on the feet in the winter. But it holds up better than linoleum. Good job!

So I'm kinda drunk off grey goose right now and family is over. So what do I do? I spray detail spray on my door sills and undercarriage spray in my wheel wells to avoid family haha. Btw I love how undercarriage spray smells like grape soda. Ok I'm getting more vodka now!

So I'm kinda drunk off grey goose right now and family is over. So what do I do? I spray detail spray on my door sills and undercarriage spray in my wheel wells to avoid family haha. Btw I love how undercarriage spray smells like grape soda. Ok I'm getting more vodka now!

lol i love gettin drunk BBM's from u bro...

Thanks guys.

I have concrete subfloors, so laminate is my ONLY option:mad:

BTW, the "stuff" all over everything is not dust; the idiot tile installer (AKA me) decided that it would be a good timesaver to pick up all the excess grout with a shop-vac. Problem is, I had the foam water filter in instead of the dry paper one:loser::loser: The shop-vac proceeded to spew dust over EVERYTHING:mad:

Update:

My son helping me out......

newfloors011.jpg

finished the floor:

newfloors013.jpg

starting the rebuilding process......

newfloors015.jpg

newfloors016.jpg

:rockon::rockon: The floors look great!!!

Outside.gif Well its Monday and back to work.

My niece had a lil baby boy on Easter Sunday at 8:26 am They are both doing great. Hopefully I will get a chance to go see them later day.

Easter dinner was yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!! I had both of our fathers over for dinner plus my brother and nephew.

^ thats cool vettegirl congrats...my cuz had a baby boy too on friday...

im in my office like always..been here since about 630 so i can cut out early and finish up my thesis and drive back up to school n get ready for my presentation tommorow.. FML

jeff u and adam should get together and develop the Undercarraige ****tail.. (undercarraige spray + grey goose, top it off with a martini olive) :lol:

im gettin another tattoo tommorow nite!! ill post pics wen its done

Well-whatcha getting???

Does getting a tattoo hurt?? I have thought about it before and then when the time comes to actually go get one I chicken out. Guess they won't tattoo anyone that has been drinking and thats when I want to go. :lol::lol:

it depends where u get it...i almost passed out during my first one not from the pain but form the anxiety building up about the experience...it doesnt really hurt..feels like sum one rubbing a knife up n down your skin...im gettin it in my bicep its gonna say FAMILY/RESPECT in one word its called an ambigram. wen you look at it one way it says family the other way (upside down) it says respect