Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member new to detailing

Hi everyone I just bought a new Chevy Silverado LTZ (Z171), and it is the cherry red coat which great looking all detailed out  I did start with the competitor and well they had lousy customer service and I have never bought high end detail equipment so I checked out Adams products and so far very pleased with their great product detail in explaining how to use each product and the pride in their products i look forward in bringing my new vehicle to showroom and first class shine and detail thank you so much to all at the Adams polish staff Donald Frank cody 

Welcome, Donald! Great to have you here 🙂

If there's one bit of advice I can give you as you start your detailing adventure, it's that true shine comes from proper paint correction, the rest is enhancement and protection. That said, here's a great article for you to figure out what could be best for you. It's a little dated, but the concepts are the same for the new Graphene Ceramic Coating.

Let us know your questions along the way, we are here to help and learn together!

Red, did I read that correctly that you got a Red truck?  You are absolutely welcome in this forum with your Red truck.

The Cherry Red is very similar to the Cajun Red that I have on my Colorado and just a bit lighter than what my wife has on her Red Quartz Terrain Denali, so if you need any tips on getting the Red to look good, just ask.

If you want to see various Red options you can look for Red Through the Years or 20+ year old Mustang threads and I swear, I have no idea what @mc2hillis talking about, I  am not opposed to other colors... as long as they are not mine 😁.

The important thing is that we have a great group of people on here, we have fun and we all help each other out.