Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Graphene Boost.

Mantis

Question

Ok,

just watched the video and the product makes sense . I'm gonna buy a bottle and put it through it's paces. What I think most people miss is the actual use of the now 3 Graphene spray toppers , waterless wash Detail spray.

So Boost is an actual Topper. It's has a heavier protection and not intended to be used as a detail spray or waterless wash

Detail Spray is a drying agent and a touch up after a wash for water spots etc. It's a nice easy quick shine before a car show or a in between spray. I think it has it's place

CS3 is a waterless wash with protection. It's probably the most fantastic product Adams has made. Using it like a waterless wash it's excellent and you get protection as well. Usually waterless washes are exactly that with no protection. CS3 also can be used like a drying agent or detail spray making it the all in one product if you don't want separate products to do all the different job Paint sprays are intended for.

What are your thoughts on all these new Graphene products? I have both CS3 and Graphene Detail spray and CS3 works above and beyond , Graphene to me just smells better I'm not sure if it's actually better. I have not finished my first bottle yet so I'm not judging it yet. CS3 is my Jam.

9 answers to this question

Well, I was impressed with the new Graphene Boost, except I live in Florida the Tampa Bay area, and it sounds like I will be limited to its use due to the temperature limitation.  I most likely would not be able to use it from April through October.  Not sure what the shelf live is on it.  But seeing I never pass up a new Adams product I will most likely order a bottle in a month or two and try it when the temp's state to moderate.

As far as the use of the Graphene Detail Spray and CS3, I agree and that is how I use them.

It will be interesting to try the new Graphene Boost. I have been using the Ceramic Boost to help maintain the Spray on Graphene Coating on my Jeep.  Will be curious to see what everyone thinks. 

Have to agree with Mantis on the CS3, that is my favorite

As someone who’s not a ceramic boost fan, I did just grab a bottle of graphine boost to give it a try. 

Can you apply the graphine boost after a waterless or rinseless wash?  Or would you want something cleaner than that first, like good old soap and water??

5 hours ago, galaxy said:

As someone who’s not a ceramic boost fan, I did just grab a bottle of graphine boost to give it a try. 

Can you apply the graphine boost after a waterless or rinseless wash?  Or would you want something cleaner than that first, like good old soap and water??

You can absolutely apply after WW or RW. Neither leaves protection and will leave the surface clean and ready.

1 hour ago, galaxy said:

Weeellll, that sucked.  No thank you. Geeezzze  streak city. That was worse than the old Ceramic Boost.  

in its defense, it’s pretty humid here today (but only high 70°’s). May try again later in a dry day. 

Yes, humidity plays a big part in performance.  The trick is to use it SPARINGLY!  A little goes a LONG way.  And use TWO towels.  I know a lot of guys have issues with streaking that shows up on darker colored cars, but if you think about it, those streaks are on light colored cars too, they're just not that noticable.  But the two DRY towels work pretty well. I'm thinking of warming the wipe off towel as I use it.  Let it sit in the sun between wipes.  Can't hurt.  

I agree also, but then…there’s a (large) part of me that says that’s just toooooo much damn trouble.  

I’ll give it another try under better conditions. But with CS3, Graphine detail, and the like available, may just not be worth the effort.  

21 hours ago, Rich said:

Yes, humidity plays a big part in performance.  The trick is to use it SPARINGLY!  A little goes a LONG way.  And use TWO towels.  I know a lot of guys have issues with streaking that shows up on darker colored cars, but if you think about it, those streaks are on light colored cars too, they're just not that noticable.  But the two DRY towels work pretty well. I'm thinking of warming the wipe off towel as I use it.  Let it sit in the sun between wipes.  Can't hurt.  

:iagree:I have never had any trouble with Ceramic Boost, I always use two towels.