Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wheel cleaning advice

UTVol

Question

I was going to take the wheels off the car and do a thorough cleaning.  I have 2 (I think full) bottles of some Adams Quick Sealant that I was debating on using.  I also have some Advance  Graphene Spray.  Any opinion on what what will end up with less time on cleaning my wheels?  I know both are good.  I do have the satin black finish on my wheels and some really hearty metallic brakes on this car.

Looking forward to the opinions.

9 answers to this question

On 4/21/2023 at 7:48 AM, UTVol said:

I was going to take the wheels off the car and do a thorough cleaning.  I have 2 (I think full) bottles of some Adams Quick Sealant that I was debating on using.  I also have some Advance  Graphene Spray.  Any opinion on what what will end up with less time on cleaning my wheels?  I know both are good.  I do have the satin black finish on my wheels and some really hearty metallic brakes on this car.

Looking forward to the opinions.

What do you mean by "Adams Quick Sealant"?  Adam's hasn't made/offered "Quick Sealant," which came in aerosol cans, in years. 

7 hours ago, UTVol said:

@falcaineer Is it worth the extra effort to get a new 60ml bottle of coating vs the spray?

Yes especially if you are taking the wheels off.  The actual coating will out perform the spray as it is more durable.  The spray coating is more of a sealant even though Adams calls it a coating.  It does not last long in my experience using all variations of the spray coating.  

On 4/28/2023 at 1:26 PM, Tim said:

I still have six or so cans left. 😀

:iagree:  Thankful for Adam's assistance in acquiring a case around the time it was going out of stock.  

20230430_085526.jpg

On 4/28/2023 at 7:23 PM, BrianT said:

Just used quick sealant on my summer rims last week!  

I still use it on my daily driver as well.  :2thumbs:

Edited by Norton