Customer Service 866.965.0400

looking for adams leather conditioner. not spray stuff

DeDonDeRosa

Question

4 answers to this question

13 hours ago, DeDonDeRosa said:

Does anyone know where i can still get leftover stock of the adams leather conditioner. not the new spray stuff. if anyone has any they want to sell either. thanks 

:iagree:

54 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

It's possible local distributors still have some.

Do you not like the spray? Just curious... I've found it's super easy to use and actually like it more.

Answer from another long-time user of traditional Leather Conditioner is an emphatic NO, I don't.  IMO, moving from the original to a spray formula is an example of "fixing" something that wasn't broken.  I'm disappointed to see so much (unnecessary) tinkering with the product line since ownership changed.  :(

I agree with Steve on this one, I'm sure glad that I have a few bottles of the traditional Leather Conditioner.  I tried the spray and can rate it as good, but not at the same level of the original.  

In particular I find that the original is easier to use to get a neglected vehicle, seats and dash, back into a uniform condition using the original on Adam's Premium Dressing Applicators.  

On 6/15/2023 at 8:36 AM, DeDonDeRosa said:

Does anyone know where i can still get leftover stock of the adams leather conditioner. not the new spray stuff. if anyone has any they want to sell either. thanks 

I don't know where you live or if this company will ship to U.S., but the place I buy from (Carzilla) in Calgary, Alberta, Canada shows 8oz bottles in stock.  Auto detailing Products & Expert Advice | CARZILLA.CA