Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless wash, CS3 and Graphene CS3

Mantis

Question

Hello everyone,

I have been using Adams for many years and found I want to slim down not just my fat *** but the amount of products I have. Now I have not gone mental like some of you do and have so many products my garage looks like a Adams store or crazy collector LOL. But I was on my way to this madness and started wanting to get back some real-estate.

So Waterless wash , which has gone purple now from blue is fantastic, I love the product and buy it by the gallon. CS3 and CS3 Graphene I also love which I tend to lean more towards the original over graphene , I like the smell of the Graphene but find the original to work just as good if not maybe better IMO.

As CS3 is a waterless wash and I use it a lot, I'm thinking of cutting like with regular waterless wash in favor of CS3. I grab waterless wash when my wife's car gets a bird dropping on it or she comes home with a front end of bugs when the car is still basically freshly clean. But again CS3 can tackle these jobs just was well.

My only reason for not always using CS3 is I don't always feel I need to keep adding protection. Now that might be a personal stupid hang up as I never ever have seen build up or any sign of smearing with CS3 no matter how many times I have used it.

What do you guys think first of all these waterless wash products, do you use them all or have you narrowed it down to just 1? 

Last but pretty important , I use CS3 as a drying agent , a detail spray , waterless wash , wheel wipe down when they are just dusty lightly , bird droppings fresh bug removal and even a outside window cleaner which I love the hydrophobic it leave behind.

Thanks everyone,

Dan

6 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Mantis said:

So Waterless wash , which has gone purple now from blue is fantastic, I love the product and buy it by the gallon. CS3 and CS3 Graphene I also love which I tend to lean more towards the original over graphene , I like the smell of the Graphene but find the original to work just as good if not maybe better IMO.

As CS3 is a waterless wash and I use it a lot, I'm thinking of cutting like with regular waterless wash in favor of CS3. I grab waterless wash when my wife's car gets a bird dropping on it or she comes home with a front end of bugs when the car is still basically freshly clean. But again CS3 can tackle these jobs just was well.

Hi Dan,

I am still a fan of Waterless wash even after CS3 was perfected.  The volume of Waterless Wash that I use has gone way down to the point that I only get individual bottles instead of the gallon.  The thing that I've found Waterless Wash to be exceptional for are the bugs and birds just like you have found.  A short spray of WW on the offending item, lets it sit for a minute and then wipe it off with a disposable shop towel.  This is really helpful when you get in late and can't get to the vehicle in until the morning.  

Springtime runs to Florida with the Love Bugs will sometimes even result in a stop at a rest area to get them cleaned off with WW, which is why I put in my travel kit.

I’ve been doing the same as far as trying to reduce the number of products I use during my washes. For me it would all come down to how often you use CS3/ waterless wash. If you drive the car regularly and use it every 1-2 weeks I would just use the cs3 and eliminate the waterless wash. But if more frequent I would use the CS3 every 1-2 weeks and the waterless wash for any additional waterless washes for the simple reason of avoiding it building up on the paint. 

While I like the idea of buying one less product, I would just miss the ww, to much. As mentioned above, it is great for windows, especially around here in bug season. 

I use CS3 on my Rims after every wash, as well as on my daily driver that needs to get polished and coated again this year. (May use Graphene Cs3 after that)

I also have Graphene Cs3 that I use on my Graphene Advanced coated vehicle. Not sure I can see enough benefit from Graphene Cs3, but that said it does a great job, so I may convince myself it is worth the extra money.

Guess down sizing is gonna be tough.

Should also add that WW is just too handy around the house not to have. Great on our SS fridge, the shower, etc as well as the vehicles

Edited by Trap

You can have my regular WW when you pry it from my cold, dead hands!  

This will be the last product to go. Easy, versatile, love it. I do have CS3 and use that on the wheels cause I feel like that area benefits the most from maybe a touch more protection every application.  

I don’t even own a product labeled “glass cleaner” because of WW.  

But if I’m not cleaning, my go to has become graphine DS. But that’s only because I can’t get C&C DS anymore. 

I gave graphine CS3 a try and didn’t like it as good as regular CS3 nor WW. Slight streaking or something for me. Just meh. And like you, became no need to keep all these products.  

Does anyone actually prefer the Graphene CS3 over regular CS3? I have used both many times and for some reason I always go back to regular CS3. Not that I find anything wrong with GCS3 I think I prefer CS3. I do however like the way GCS3 smells, that's amazing

Hi Dan,
I do prefer the GCS3 on the Graphene coated vehicles and especially on the garage queen.  I have also found that I generally use less GCS3 than CS3 per vehicle or at least it sure seems that I don't need to spray as much to do the same surface area.  Again, this is comparing Graphene coated vehicles where GCS3 is used to non-graphene vehicles were CS3 is used.