Customer Service 866.965.0400

Collapsible Hose

galaxy

Question

Adam’s used to have a collapsible hose on their site that would be perfect for travel. Don’t see it anymore.  You guys recommend a good one? Or is this one of those items just grab one at a hardware store and be done with it? 

7 answers to this question

I was pretty sure that I had saw the collapsible hose on the site not to long ago and could not find it either.  The collapsible bucket is still available along with the collapsible bucket is still available along with the foldable cart.

@falcaineer Do you know if the hose has been discontinued?

The one from Adam's is no longer available, that's pretty much all I know, sorry.

I have the Pocket Hose, found it at Home Depot and I'm sure is available elsewhere. Mine is 50' but I know they offer it in 75' and 100', too.

I found the zero G and it gets some pretty great reviews.  Technically the zero g is not a collapsible hose, it just sucks flat under no pressure. 50’ is still 50’. That’s solely just FYI for readers.  I’m looking for travel convenience. But I still wanna check that one out because of reviews.  

51 minutes ago, galaxy said:

I found the zero G and it gets some pretty great reviews.  Technically the zero g is not a collapsible hose, it just sucks flat under no pressure. 50’ is still 50’. That’s solely just FYI for readers.  I’m looking for travel convenience. But I still wanna check that one out because of reviews.  

The Pocket Hose that I have is collapsible and super convenient for travel.

Soooo, I got a 50' zero g.  It seems to be a pretty darn nice hose.  I got it for travel, but this sucker may end up replacing my 100' rubber hose currently in the garage.  The light weight and all are appealing.