Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Investment...$$$

galaxy

Silly beer drinking topic...I noticed on the store in your account, every purchase you've ever made is logged.  I just sat here and added it all up...since I became an Adam's customer, I've spent ~$7,300...top that!!

Edited by galaxy

On 9/24/2023 at 1:00 PM, galaxy said:

Silly beer drinking topic...I noticed on the store in your account, every purchase you've ever made is logged.  I just sat here and added it all up...since I became an Adam's customer, I've spent ~$7,300...top that!!

After 20 years.......my calculator doesn't go that high.  And it would take me a week to even try and add it all up.  🤣

I did this about a year to a year and a half ago. It was almost $2k. And I have bought even more since then. 
Some things I just don’t want to know the investment cost. 
But it’s priceless in my eyes. I am keeping my truck clean and well taken care of, in an attempt to keep said truck for the next 10-30 years. 
I consider it a long term investment. 

I know that I've spent a decent amount and there is no doubt that my accountant wife knows every penny that went to Adam's.  What has my curiosity peaked is how much my household has spent because @falcaineer said something about not using or having the best for the wife's vehicle.  I'm not complaining and am in fact complimenting Chris on never steering us wrong.

Edited by RayS