Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cleaning & Treating Leather Interior

TR6speed

Question

I just ordered the leather cleaner and also the conditioning product.  I have only been using warm water bad a micro fiber cloth to clean the leather.  It appears there products will not harm the leather, or what about the interior retailer?

4 answers to this question

Hi Jack,
Unless your leather needs to be cleaned, then just stick with the Leather Conditioner.   For leather that hasn't gotten overly soiled or has marks of abuse or even excessive use, then it generally does not need to be cleaned.   The conditioner will add the moisture needed to keep the leather from cracking or fading excessively from the sun and give if the soft feel.

RayS is right.  In 20+ years of using nothing but Adam's , I think I've only ever used the cleaner once or twice.  I strictly use the Leather Conditioner.  Although, my last order, I have to admit the formula has changed from thick and creamy to watery and runny and I'm not nearly as satisfied with the results.  So there may be a change coming.  But not until I finish up my current bottle of Leather Conditioner.  

54 minutes ago, Rich said:

the formula has changed from thick and creamy to watery and runny

Yes, it was a formulary change to make it sprayable. I've had great results with it, but I understand the change may cause some confusion or, frankly, dislike.