Customer Service 866.965.0400

Zip Corvettes Detail Clinic & Party *June 6, 2009*

Adam

Question

Adam's Polishes will be in Virginia on June 6, 2009 for a Detail Clinic, and customer appreciation party!

Come one, come all to Zip's largest event held at their HQ all year.

Questions on Corvette Performance? They are the authority!

Stay tuned for an update on the show times, and we look forward to seeing you in June!:thumbsup:

24 answers to this question

Adam's Polishes will be in Virginia on June 6, 2009 for a Detail Clinic, and customer appreciation party!

Stay tuned for an update on the show times, and we look forward to seeing you in June!:thumbsup:

Yer gettin closer to Raleigh!! (Hint, Hint!):glasses:

Will you have all the products you sell there

Hi Damian- :welcomebanner:

YES! We will, and even products that we have yet to introduce. :D

Thanks, and I'll be there personally to demonstrate them as well.

-Adam:thumbsup:

Great place and products! How about one at Corvette America in Reedsville Pa too?

Yes Rich, Corvette America is a nice ride. BTW that is where they took pictures of Radstoy and put it in their catalogue and 2008 calendar.:cheers:

Just wondering if there is any update on this Detail clinic yet?

I've looked on Zip's website to see what's up with this,

but haven't seen any mention of this happening...

Don't know the details re: a detail clinic at ZIP. If such is in the planning, my hope is that it will be as much fun and informative as the clinic Adam ran at Grabiak Chevrolet in New Alexandria, PA. Adam's the man. Rad

Hey Gang! Absolutely everyone is welcome, regardless of car you want to drive.

Zip is a great little company, and they have a first class staff. I'm looking forward to coming out for the show, and meeting up with the clan.

Anybody up for dinner on Saturday night??

-Adam:drool:

Good Luck at Zip's Adam. Would you come to Jersey if we filled the pot-holes? :)

Good Luck at Zip's Adam. Would you come to Jersey if we filled the pot-holes? :)

Hahaha! Doug, my family is from Hammonton, NJ, the Blueberry Capital of the world! Lots of pot-holes there.

I see you are building an old Vette, what's the story??

:thumbsup:

Hahaha! Doug, my family is from Hammonton, NJ, the Blueberry Capital of the world! Lots of pot-holes there.

I see you are building an old Vette, what's the story??

:thumbsup:

Yea. 58 Vette, my buddys, a fairly rare one. Fuel Injected, 4 - speed, power hydraulic top, and power windows. Turquoise blue with white coves.

A frame off job, every nut & bolt, when done it will be as if it rolled off the assembly line in 1958. Really a Barrett - Jackson level car.

I wet sanded the finish down to # 3000 (Junkman would like that), all the stainless trim has been sanded & polished, etc. The final detail will be to Adamize it with the SHR, FMP, MSW, and Americana. Thanks. :cheers:

Yea. 58 Vette, my buddys, a fairly rare one. Fuel Injected, 4 - speed, power hydraulic top, and power windows. Turquoise blue with white coves.

A frame off job, every nut & bolt, when done it will be as if it rolled off the assembly line in 1958. Really a Barrett - Jackson level car.

I wet sanded the finish down to # 3000 (Junkman would like that), all the stainless trim has been sanded & polished, etc. The final detail will be to Adamize it with the SHR, FMP, MSW, and Americana. Thanks. :cheers:

Any pic's Doug?