Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana paste wax.....

trhland

Question

23 answers to this question

We've had a good couple threads (with lots of pics) about this already... take a look around and you'll find that pretty much everyone's in love with the stuff. :thumbsup:

It goes on really easy, comes off even easier, and gives just an amazing shine. Plus you'll get A LOT of coats out of a single jar -- it's WELL worth the price.

Rich

:cheers:

We've had a good couple threads (with lots of pics) about this already... take a look around and you'll find that pretty much everyone's in love with the stuff. :thumbsup:

It goes on really easy, comes off even easier, and gives just an amazing shine. Plus you'll get A LOT of coats out of a single jar -- it's WELL worth the price.

Rich

:cheers:

:bump:

thanks after i posted this thread i relized duu. its an adams site just search... will do ....

:lolsmack: too funny. Yea, you'll find lots on the topic. Enjoy!

(and don't be shy about asking questions and jumping into the insanity!)

Rich

I forgot to load the pics on my laptop, but we just did my brothers Charger and took some pics of it with my G8 and they have both been Americanaized now. I will know more about durability this week when I wash my son-in-laws/daughters car. I did their new Fusion with the first coat of wax from the Americana tub over a month ago. I am curious to see how it has held up. I love this stuff! My brother couldn't get over how easy it was to take off as long as you put it on thin. I have done 10 coats now on cars and it still looks like I have hardly used any wax. You won't be disappointed.

Edited by McDuff

Question on Americana, I polished my Vette with fine machine polish, followed by 2 coats of americana wax. The shine is incredible, but it does not feel real slippery to the hand or microfiber like any other wax I have ever used. More of a silky smooth texture like extremely clean paint.Has anyone else noticed this??? Just comparing notes because I have not heard anyone mention this.

Question on Americana, I polished my Vette with fine machine polish, followed by 2 coats of americana wax. The shine is incredible, but it does not feel real slippery to the hand or microfiber like any other wax I have ever used. More of a silky smooth texture like extremely clean paint.Has anyone else noticed this??? Just comparing notes because I have not heard anyone mention this.

So what's the problem?

I noticed when I switched from what I was using before that the car is not as slick feeling. Before I couldn't set a towel on my car without it sliding off. Not to say one is better or worse depending on how slick the car feels but I know what your talking about.

Have not noticed :)....did you give it the full detail with clay?

So what's the problem?

No Im not complaining, I'm as happy as a:banana:But I just noticed That with the other Adams waxes my microfibers would slide off. And when I ran my hand on the paint, it was that slippery fresh waxed feel. I was just comparing notes to make sure my Americana did not have something wrong. Its been hot here and I was more concerned that the wax could seperate? Bottom line is I think its awesome, I was just noticing that it feels different.:hi:

No Im not complaining, I'm as happy as a:banana:But I just noticed That with the other Adams waxes my microfibers would slide off. And when I ran my hand on the paint, it was that slippery fresh waxed feel. I was just comparing notes to make sure my Americana did not have something wrong. Its been hot here and I was more concerned that the wax could seperate? Bottom line is I think its awesome, I was just noticing that it feels different.:hi:

No worries about separation since wax is designed to separate. Don't look past your finish, though - some finishes just don't play nice with some waxes: the wax is obviously there, but the finish may feel a bit different when compared to another car. Lacquer/oil based paints are especially guilty of that since they're so porous.