Customer Service 866.965.0400

Who here is going to Corvettes at Carlisle?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! Fat chance! You're just trying to get my picture so that you can add it to your collection! :lolsmack:

Collection nothing. I already got paid from Teresa for all pics. And anyhow, you KNOW where the first place is that you'll see them.

HERE! :jester::jester::jester:

Another coat of Adam's Buttery wax went on the vette today.

Brilliant Spray glaze this Weds. and were off cruising to Carlise on Friday.

I wish I had a trailer behind the vette so that I could stock up on a lot more Adam's stuff then my trunk could hold.

Why not wait till the last minute?? :lolsmack:

See you on Friday at Adam's if I don't see you before. Right now, the weather forecast doesn't look good, but who knows. This has been a weird summer with the weather.

I usually check three different weather forecasts.............and all three say something different. Somebody actually gets paid for being so wrong so often. :lol:

Got the Vette all cleaned up, gassed up, and the sticker is on the windshield. All that's left to do is pack her up and go. :burnout:

Why not wait till the last minute?? :lolsmack:

See you on Friday at Adam's if I don't see you before. Right now, the weather forecast doesn't look good, but who knows. This has been a weird summer with the weather.

Yes, looking forward to seeing you Friday. :2thumbs:

What sticker???

I hope the weather cooperates with all of you that are going. :cheers:

Thanks Teresa. The sticker is your admission to the fun field. It goes on the upper left side of the windshield and without it, you can't park in the fun field (best parking), but rather you have to park in the general Corvette parking area or on the street.

000_0921.jpg