Customer Service 866.965.0400

Who here is going to Corvettes at Carlisle?

Rich explained to me in a PM that the new owners of the house agreed to still have the party there. That sure is nice of them. It appears from the picture that there is a good crowd that shows up. I am really looking forward to meeting some of the forum members and catching back up with ones that I met in Pa.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The package from Carlisle said there is a lot of road construction going on in Carlisle.

Anyone live nearby that can give us an update?

Dont come in Route 34 from 944 because there is a bridge out. Other than that who knows what they might do.

Hello everyone, My son and i are thinking about driving out to Carlisle do you need advance passes to get in or can you buy them at the gate? This would be my first time. I hope to see some of the forum members at the booth!

Hello everyone, My son and i are thinking about driving out to Carlisle do you need advance passes to get in or can you buy them at the gate? This would be my first time. I hope to see some of the forum members at the booth!

You buy them at Gate 3. BUT, if you're coming on Friday or Saturday get there EARLY! The gate opens at 7a.m., but you might want to be there and in line earlier than that.

Or wait till around 2, and things tend to start opening up a bit. First time? Wear COMFORTABLE shoes (acres of walking) and be sure to wear a hat because there is very little shade there.

As for the roads, my son says they're working on the Carlisle turnpike exits. He isn't aware of any other construction. If you're driving in from the west, get off at Blue Mountain exit and take the back way in to avoid the mess at the Carlisle exit (it's bad for Vettes even when there's no construction).

WOW i missed this thread completly. I will be there, cant wait to stop by and see you guys. Im going with a couple friends that have a spot in the swap meet section so ill also have a cooler with plenty of uhhh refreshements :2thumbs: Im hoping to hang a little with everyone, im with my friends and i dont know what they have planned but i may ditch them and meet up with you guys :banana:.

A.J your the only one i know so ill meet you at the diner table :lol: Diners on me i think i owe you anyway :2thumbs:

This is me so if you see me dont be scared im really kinda nice :) Make sure you say hi :hi:

Im going with some people i dont know that well so im going to be looking for something to do :banana: Ill try anf find out where are spot is at the swap meet so you guys can come buy for a cold uhhh refreshment.

595026007_T5kS5-S.jpg

WOW i missed this thread completly. I will be there, cant wait to stop by and see you guys. Im going with a couple friends that have a spot in the swap meet section so ill also have a cooler with plenty of uhhh refreshements :2thumbs: Im hoping to hang a little with everyone, im with my friends and i dont know what they have planned but i may ditch them and meet up with you guys :banana:.

A.J your the only one i know so ill meet you at the diner table :lol: Diners on me i think i owe you anyway :2thumbs:

This is me so if you see me dont be scared im really kinda nice :) Make sure you say hi :hi:

Im going with some people i dont know that well so im going to be looking for something to do :banana: Ill try anf find out where are spot is at the swap meet so you guys can come buy for a cold uhhh refreshment.

595026007_T5kS5-S.jpg

Even the buildings are smaller than you Steve! :lolsmack:

I'll definitely see you there and we'll definitely partake of da' grub. Adam will be having a party so you don't want to miss that. PM me your number so that we can stay in touch. Carlisle is small but there will be a small planet worth of people there for this. Some of the overhead shots during this time is crazy; there are more cars than will fit in the pictures!

As a Vette owner, this is one pilgrimage that you don't want to miss. There are a ton of vendors selling everything under the sun.

Even the buildings are smaller than you Steve! :lolsmack:

I'll definitely see you there and we'll definitely partake of da' grub. Adam will be having a party so you don't want to miss that. PM me your number so that we can stay in touch. Carlisle is small but there will be a small planet worth of people there for this. Some of the overhead shots during this time is crazy; there are more cars than will fit in the pictures!

As a Vette owner, this is one pilgrimage that you don't want to miss. There are a ton of vendors selling everything under the sun.

Yeah im excited. I hope i can come to the party, think it will be cool to bring my friends??

Yeah im bigger then most everything around me thats why Adam should send me a couple free shirts, im better then a billboard :lol:

I cant wait for the vendors im taking the seats out of my 99 and bringing them with me to see if i can get them recovered or find another set at the swap meet :thumbsup:

I just PM'd but didnt put the number in it, i will shoot you another one. Im not going to have alot to do so if you guys need any help let me know.

Got a letter in the mail today that I no longer have a room! They closed the hotel I was supposed to be staying in. Now I'm scrambling to get another room. :xfingers::xfingers:

Got a letter in the mail today that I no longer have a room! They closed the hotel I was supposed to be staying in. Now I'm scrambling to get another room. :xfingers::xfingers:

Huh was that the super 8 in chambersburgs. If you need any help rich let me know.

You buy them at Gate 3. BUT, if you're coming on Friday or Saturday get there EARLY! The gate opens at 7a.m., but you might want to be there and in line earlier than that.

Or wait till around 2, and things tend to start opening up a bit. First time? Wear COMFORTABLE shoes (acres of walking) and be sure to wear a hat because there is very little shade there.

As for the roads, my son says they're working on the Carlisle turnpike exits. He isn't aware of any other construction. If you're driving in from the west, get off at Blue Mountain exit and take the back way in to avoid the mess at the Carlisle exit (it's bad for Vettes even when there's no construction).

Thanks Rich!!!

Sorry to sound stupid, but what exactly is this show? Would it be too late to find a hotel room?

http://www.corvettesatcarlisle.com/ce/events/corvettes/

It'd be difficult to find a hotel room in Carlisle itself by now, but there's plenty of places in nearby Harrisburg that should have vacancies. I think the Days Inn that I always stay in should have some rooms left.

http://www.daysinnharrisburg.com/

Sorry to sound stupid, but what exactly is this show? Would it be too late to find a hotel room?

Not stupid at all. http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/corvettes/

It's the biggest Corvette show in the east. Three days of nothing but Corvettes. And no, it's not too late to get a hotel. Try www.choicehotels.com , or www.super8.com , or any of the hotel search engines. I had to rebook tonight because they closed the hotel I was to stay in. I had no problem. Got a room in Mechanicsburg which is only 10 miles away.

Any more questions...........ask away! :2thumbs:

I tried the Super 8 but the only rooms still available were smoking rooms for my buddy and I. I ended up getting a room at the Quality Inn in Chambersburg and it didn't cost as much as a lot of the other ones that I looked at. You should still be able to book a room. There seems to be a lot around Chambersburg.

Hey AJ you need to do a private session for us forum folks on Saturday morning. There should be a bunch of us and I am always wanting to learn more from the experts. What do you say guys a special session with AJ and ADAM isn't too much to ask for us loyal customers and fans?????