Customer Service 866.965.0400

Who here is going to Corvettes at Carlisle?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve, I'll say hi just as long as you don't drive your vette naked :2thumbs:

Did I miss something? :help:

I jump on my flight at 7:AM Steve! We will probably be done for the day when you arrive but we have some serious eating planned Thursday night if you get there in time. Make sure you call me. :thumbsup:

When it started downpouring, we were in Corvette America's tent, so we grabbed some of their shopping bags and covered our heads as we ran from tent to tent, trying to get back to the main gate. We didn't get far, and at the last tent at which we sought refuge, we found a pile of tarps. We folded one longways and all four of us got under it, like one of those chinese dragon costumes, and ran back to the gate. We passed by a ton of people in their cars so there HAS to be someone out there who took a picture of us. We also have to figure out where the tarps were so we can bring it back tomorrow

:willy:

When it started downpouring, we were in Corvette America's tent, so we grabbed some of their shopping bags and covered our heads as we ran from tent to tent, trying to get back to the main gate. We didn't get far, and at the last tent at which we sought refuge, we found a pile of tarps. We folded one longways and all four of us got under it, like one of those chinese dragon costumes, and ran back to the gate. We passed by a ton of people in their cars so there HAS to be someone out there who took a picture of us. We also have to figure out where the tarps were so we can bring it back tomorrow

:willy:

:worth:

Sounds like a video in the making. :lolsmack:

I have a few pics to share.........and will soon. Got home a bit ago, and have to drive back to Carlisle in the morning. My car was chosen for a Celebrity Pick. They have a parade of the 50 winners, and a presentation ceremony and pics. My first time, so I'll make the effort.

Didn't get to take many pics because of all the rain, but I did manage to get one or two of everyone hanging out.

Will do a thread tomorrow night sometime. :2thumbs:

I have a few pics to share.........and will soon. Got home a bit ago, and have to drive back to Carlisle in the morning. My car was chosen for a Celebrity Pick. They have a parade of the 50 winners, and a presentation ceremony and pics. My first time, so I'll make the effort.

Didn't get to take many pics because of all the rain, but I did manage to get one or two of everyone hanging out.

Will do a thread tomorrow night sometime. :2thumbs:

Rich, it was great seeing you and your wife this weekend. I just started a photo thread over in the event results section; feel free to add to it. :cheers:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3940

It was nice just sharing some time with all of you Vette owners. It was great chatting with other forum members and catching up with all of you that I met in Pa earlier in the year. I look forward to all of the pictures posted up on the website. Thank goodness for umbrellas!!!