Customer Service 866.965.0400

Who here is going to Corvettes at Carlisle?

We'll be there Thursday through Saturday evening. Row E/F close to the grandstand.

I have a pop up canopy, so everyone is welcome to come share the shade. :2thumbs:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there, but I'm not sure if it will be Fri & sat, or just Sat. Either way I'll stop by Rich's tent and help him empty that cooler. I'll mooch food, too, if he's got any. :D

Rich

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Hey Rich, I'll be there Tuesday - Sunday. What's in your cooler??:jester:

Um, Corvette.............little tiny cooler. :( So just soda and water most likely, but you're welcome to whatever I have.

Wait a minute! You don't drink! So I guess I have what you need!

Yep, just look for the tent across the street from Gate 3 around 6pm.

This will be the first party since the forums were started. The last 2 parties were great but I had no idea who anybody was :help:

Edited by GerryC

Yep, just look for the tent across the street from Gate 3 around 6pm.

This will be the first party since the forums were started. The last 2 parties were great but I had no idea who anybody was :help:

I still don't. :lol:

The dinner that we had Friday night before the PA clinic was great because we all got introduced and talked during dinner. It was a lot easier meeting then than during the clinic with so many people. I hope I can make it to meet the Junkman and others. It is a 6 hour drive each way which is a stretch. I am trying to see if I can get someone to come along and help split the driving. Where would we be able to get a hotel room near Carlisle?

I have pics from last year and the year before of the show, nothing of Bill's friends though :o

From 2007

sign.jpg

grandstand1.jpg

grandstand2.jpg

Kerbeck brought EX122 with them:

fiftythree1.jpg

From 2008

Adam's tent was always packed...can't say the same for the other car care companies

adamstent.jpg

cars1.jpg

cars2.jpg

cars3.jpg

grandsports.jpg

zr1.jpg

Edited by GerryC