Customer Service 866.965.0400

1962 Corvette, Under Construction (Forever?)

Adam

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an incredible story Bert, and I'm writing through watery eyes now as well. That's great that he achieved way more life than the doctors predicted, and had a chance to see you drive.

Having your Dad pass away in your arms is something beyond comprehension. Not sure that I would ever be able to get that out of my every thought.

You and I are the same age Bert, and I always think of how lucky I am to have the relationship with my Dad. You have helped me to appreciate him even more with your story.

Amazing Bert, and life changing. Hat's off to you for sharing such an incredibly personal experience, and I'm honored that you felt comfortable enough to speak/write so openly here.

Thank you.

Adam:thumbsup:

Bluezey, Rich, and Adam

Thank you all, I appreciate the kind words.

• 1 month later...

Been a while since any progress was updated my friends and here is the latest! The LS3 and Vintage Air system doesn't require the big holes in the firewall, so, Guy filled and glassed the entire thing! What a guy! Here's progress:

it might have turned out better for you in the long run that its not original..your going to have one serious machine here...well for fun and sentemental purposes not value purposes but this should still hold a nice value just not up there with the all original matching numbers

• 2 months later...

Well friends, it's been a while since any updates, but here it is! The body is on the frame, and the interior is ready to go in now as well.

Stay tuned, wheels coming soon!

This is fun:rockon: