Customer Service 866.965.0400

If anyone is concerned.......

Bill-V8V

Question

Just got mine today. However I was missing most of the bonus items :(. Sent out an email to Adam. No doubt he will take care of me. But what a letdown when I opened the box this AM lol. I don't think my smile could go to a frown any faster heh heh. Ah well, no biggie. Like I said, Adam will hook me up I am sure.

BTW, the bag is very nice. You can tell some though was put into it during the production phase.

They are very nice. Pics don't really do the bag justice IMO. I am getting ready to fill mine. My garage is small and shelf space is a premium. This bag wil do the trick nicely. And if I ever go over someones house to do work, this is alot easier than a box. Not too mention when the stuff has to go downstairs instead of the garage, it will keep every together. I might have to get another. lol.

Just an update on my missing items, as expected Steve got back to me in seconds and got my items out next day. Why would anyone ever shop elsewhere?

Good idea labeling the tops of the bottles like that, most are easy to spot, but this eliminates guessing at times.

Bruce

And it keeps me from covering leather in Buttery Wax :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

They are huge. I only wish they would have had a couple of zippered pockets on the outer sides for the small bottles, and the little extras that you need at shows, etc. Aside from that, they're darn near perfect! :2thumbs:

Just got mine today. However I was missing most of the bonus items :(. Sent out an email to Adam. No doubt he will take care of me. But what a letdown when I opened the box this AM lol. I don't think my smile could go to a frown any faster heh heh. Ah well, no biggie. Like I said, Adam will hook me up I am sure.

BTW, the bag is very nice. You can tell some though was put into it during the production phase.

I got my very first order today including the bag and was missing all of the bonus items (16oz detail spray, 16oz Glass Cleaner and Glass Cleaning Towel).

I called Asheley and she's taking care of business. If only all online stores were this courteus.....furreel

Edited by Stan DaMann

I got my very first order today including the bag and was missing all of the bonus items (16ox detail spray, 16oz Glass Cleaner and Glass Cleaning Towel).

I called Asheley and she's taking care of business. If only all online stores were this courteus.....furreel

They will take care of you guys!

The customer service is top notch for sure!

I got all of my products except the WCW, which I talked with Ashley and she said they would send it right out for me!

The other problem was that my bag appears to have the elastic stitched through causing one of the bottle spaces not to fit a 16oz bottle. :( I love the bag, and had it almost full when I found that it would not hold the last bottle... They are going to exchange it out for me though.

Adam's Customer Service = A++

Same thing happened to me. I got the waterless wash and towel with the bag but I didn't get the bonus waterless wash with the show discount. I sent out an email too.

BTW nice job Bill fitting everything in your bag I'm working on situating mine atm.

I picked up one of those this weekend also :2thumbs: PC will fit good in it also.

Hey Krazy!! Great to meet you, and thanks again for your help this weekend!

How far was the drive for you? Interested in coming back for another show??

Again, great to meet you, and thanks for your help!:2thumbs: