Customer Service 866.965.0400

In & Out Spray

Ashley@Adams

Question

One of our most popular products is no longer legal to sell due to VOC laws changing.

Our dealer in Littleton, Colorado has a few dozen cases!!

Car Care of Colorado

Littleton, CO 80123

Phone: 303-523-8707

carcareofcolorado@comcast.net

Tell Carol I sent you! :thumbsup:

In and Out Spray

58.jpg

Edited by Adam

• Answers 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Jason is right, it reminds me of the last days of leaded gasoline. Nothing made the cars run better, but the stuff simply polluted too much, and was outlawed.

(Now, the In & Out Spray should be on the list to outlaw, after cigarettes, in my opinion! However, that's government regulations for you. Still, we live in a great country, and even with INCREDIBLY flawed regulation, I'm honored to live and do business here.)

-Adam:patriot:

Jason is right, it reminds me of the last days of leaded gasoline. Nothing made the cars run better, but the stuff simply polluted too much, and was outlawed.

(Now, the In & Out Spray should be on the list to outlaw, after cigarettes, in my opinion! However, that's government regulations for you. Still, we live in a great country, and even with INCREDIBLY flawed regulation, I'm honored to live and do business here.)

-Adam:patriot:

Adam/Jason,

Are you going to reformulate the In/Out Spray to be used in a squirt bottle like the Detail Spray?

Boy, I am glad I just got an additional 3 pack of the I/O Spray. This should last me a long time. After you get your engine compartment detailed, it does not take much of the I/O Spray to perk it up.

Rich

Adam I sympathize with you and the rest of us. I just get so sick and tired of the enviroweenies sticking their sizable noses in private business.:mad:

+10000000

It is so stupid what they regulate and why. There is no rhyme or reason, they just ban whatever they feel is convenient to them at the time.

I got 4 from Phil and he threw in a small bottle of GPC and Detail Spray (I believe). Thanks Phil!

BTW, this stuff works. A buddy who has a 09 Z06 wanted to know why my engine compartment looked so good. I kind of smiled and shrugged my shoulders like "I don't know!". We compete together in the same car shows so I can't be giving away my secrets. :pc: