Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do You Collect Anything?

70'sChevyGirl

That cannot be that little new born is it??? Has it been that long ago she was born.. All I can say is watch out for the boys as she gets older. Been there with my daughter and now I have the 5 year old grandaughter to watch out for.

They grow up fast Jack, absolutely! I'm going to be stocking up on guns, knives, and other weapons to show the 15-16 year old boys that show up to the house.

:help:

Wow Adam look at that buffer. We would all be built like body builders if we still had to buff with those things!

That is an original buffer, wood handle, and it has a reservoir that you put polish in, and a brass handle that you pull, and is squirts through the middle of the head.

Crazy technology for 1925!:thumbsup:

Edited by Adam

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They grow up fast Jack, absolutely! I'm going to be stocking up on guns, knives, and other weapons to show the 15-16 year old boys that show up to the house.

:help:

And if that doesn't work, there's always the rough looking black guy that he keeps in the closet with those crazy eyes and a drill instructor hat.... :D

Been keeping daddy's little girls safe since 1776! :thumbsup:

Besides Adam's products...

I collect guns and gun related stuff. My collection so far is 28 firearms, most of which bought in the last 4 years. I also like diecasts, but I wouldn't say I was a collector of them, I only have 4 or 5 and typically only buy them if they have some significance, but I could see myself actually starting a collection once my shop is built. I have a 5 rc helis, a boat and truck but cant say I 'collect' them, just a hobby I enjoy.

Edited by mcss383

I collect guns and gun related stuff. My collection so far is 28 firearms, most of which bought in the last 4 years. I also like diecasts, but I wouldn't say I was a collector of them, I only have 4 or 5 and typically only buy them if they have some significance, but I could see myself actually starting a collection once my shop is built. I have a 5 rc helis, a boat and truck but cant say I 'collect' them, just a hobby I enjoy.

Got any pics of your guns?

LOL @ Bill. What kind of dogs are those? They look like show dogs who aren't really good for anything. :jester:

Guns !!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Great Danes, the puppy might still be a show dog so there is still hope for him to be useless :D:D:D

The 8 year old protects the couch, someone could walk in a take every TV in the house but I know when I get home I will always have a couch :thumbsup:

Do I have pics? Ohh yeah!

http://mcss383.smugmug.com/Hobbies/Gun-Collection/1182449_zoq6D#55287933_KdCNF

The large stash in the truck is my dad's. His collection is around 40 or so.

I don't have pics of my latest guns yet. No pics of the M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, M1A Loaded, 1928 Hex 91/30 Mosin-Nagant, .50 Beowulf AR15 another Taurus 24/7, Hi-point and several others I can't think of off the top of my head.

I got it bad!

Yeah the 9mm, 380acp and 40SW can be easily mistaken. To make matters worse I have a Taurus 24/7 in 9mm as well as a 40SW.

Grabbing the wrong ammo in a 'in the heat of the moment' deal won't be a problem, they are all loaded and ready to go. :)

Edited by mcss383

Great Danes, the puppy might still be a show dog so there is still hope for him to be useless :D:D:D

The 8 year old protects the couch, someone could walk in a take every TV in the house but I know when I get home I will always have a couch :thumbsup:

They are cool looking dogs. We are going to be getting a new dog this winter but it will be another black Labrador Retriever.

Impressive collection of guns. I would take a picture of my dad's collection which is mostly made up of shotguns (17 I think at last count?) but he has a beautiful 300 mag that has some zebra wood on it that is pretty neat. Everything is in storage as of now though :o

I have a Black Lab. She is one of the most lovable, useless dogs that I have ever had.:lol:

Oh yea. I have a 100 lb. Black Lab and a 12 lb. Beagle. They have wrestling matches all day long. And they eat & poop, that's about all they know how to do. :cheers: