Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's New Warehouse is LIVE! Photos . . . .

Adam

The new shop looks awesome and I am glad for the move!

Adam's continually is moving forward for the better of our beloved industry.

Just a note though on the foam guns...

The link that Adam provided is about $2 cheaper, but it does not include the adjustable nozzle. It is set at a 4oz flow rate.

http://www.amazon.com/Gilmour-75QGFMR-Foamaster-Adjustable-Cleaning/dp/B000XTH1GY/ref=pd_cp_hi_0

If you purchase that one, it will give you the option for the multi-adjustable flow rating for the solution.

I know because I recently ordered the same one (saving $2) and realized my mistake when I received the product.

The new shop looks awesome and I am glad for the move!

Adam's continually is moving forward for the better of our beloved industry.

Just a note though on the foam guns...

The link that Adam provided is about $2 cheaper, but it does not include the adjustable nozzle. It is set at a 4oz flow rate.

http://www.amazon.com/Gilmour-75QGFMR-Foamaster-Adjustable-Cleaning/dp/B000XTH1GY/ref=pd_cp_hi_0

If you purchase that one, it will give you the option for the multi-adjustable flow rating for the solution.

I know because I recently ordered the same one (saving $2) and realized my mistake when I received the product.

I ordered the same gun a little while back. Now it's to darn cold to wash the cars.

Adam,

Place looks great:thumbsup::thumbsup: Next time we head out to Colorado, I'll have to make it a point to stop in and say HI!!

Congratulations Adam on the move to your HQ, I have just moved into a new Store myself and I know how much hard work and stress it Involves !!! Looks like you have a great team:grouphug: there I could have used them about a month ago!!??

I am already planning my next order and I have booked several Car Shows for 2010 lets hope we have a great Spring and Summer?

I would like to wish everybody a very merry Christmas and a Prosperous and Peaceful New Year.

Warmest regards Roger Cowley (Autojoy UK)

:cheers: :uk: :hi:

Archived