Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's New Warehouse is LIVE! Photos . . . .

Adam

Well friends, the new digs are up and jamming, and I'm excited to post up some photos, and give details of the new fantastic team members! :banana:

First, a few orders have been delayed over the past two weeks, as moving has certainly slowed us up just a bit. 70% of all orders went out as scheduled, however, 20% were delayed, and 10% were waiting on backorders. Currently, we have nearly everything, except Foam Guns, and the MFG just informed us they will be shipping them, "Sometime in January."

If you need a Foam Gun, buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/Gilmour-75QGF4-Foamaster-Cleaning-Gun/dp/B000XTK940/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1260158743&sr=8-2

I sincerely apologize if your order was delayed. If you are frustrated, or need to vent about a late order, I'm the guy. Email or call me, and I'll make it better. :patriot:

New team members!

Chad King worked with us a while back, when we hired his old employer to help us with Google adwords. Well, that flunked, but Chad was great! So, we hired him to help get our new network setup, our site optimized, FedEx software installed, and now, he is helping implement our inventory and order management software. He's an incredible guy from Indiana, and has been an enormous help. Chad King came to work with us for a few months, and once we are up and rolling, he's going to be off and running. Thank You Chad!!

Chad Jelinski (CJ) is from Michigan, and is a positive energy, hard working, truly genuine and kind guy. He lives 3/4 of a mile from our HQ, and walks to work! What a commute!

CJ handles customer service and order fulfillment, and will take calls, make calls, and send emails to you with any info on order shipments. His email: CJ@AdamsPolishes.com and you can call him at our direct warehouse line if you like: 720-473-7100.

Brian Rogers was referred to us from two people, on opposite sides of the universe! He has extensive experience in warehouse operations, shipping and receiving, and has been an invaluable asset in getting out new warehouse optimized.

He worked with an athletic clothing company who recently relocated their HQ from Boulder to So-Cal, and became available. Our FedEx rep referred him to us, and before hired him, the strangest thing happened: One of my best friends from high school gave me the same referral, and he lives in Laguna Niguel! When I was in his wedding about eight years ago, a gent named Steve was also a groomsman. Steve works for the company that Brian worked for, and suggested he would be a perfect fit for our biz.

Well, Brian is here, and he's sharp! BrianRogers@AdamsPolishes.com, and he can be reached at the 720-473-7100 as well.

We brought Jose here from CA, and he's the bottling labeling machine that has been on our team since 2004. He's never seen snow, and has been loving it! Jose is family.

Now, for the new digs! I personally installed the sign on the building, and that was a chore. Learned how important it is to have a very nice hammer drill to make 3" holes in concrete. That was a lesson!

The new facility is 4,100 square feet, and is located under 3 miles from our home. We have plenty of parking, and car shows we host in the spring will hopefully be huge!

Offices are nice, big windows! We have a loading dock, and drive-in door, reception area/ antique display, see the pictures. . .

As for the crew that helped get our warehouse setup, what champions! Will, Ed, Jason, Chad, THANKS SO MUCH for your help. We literally went from vacant space to functioning warehouse within a few days. They did such an excellent job, we fed them Beajeau's Pizza, a local favorite.

Here are some pictures my friends, and thanks for your support of our BIG move!

-Adam:thumbsup:

In the first picture: CJ, Left, Jose, middle, and Brian, right.

Subsequent photos of the warehouse, of my office with groovy WW II era steel office furniture, and of our reception area which is loaded with antiques. :thumbsup:

looks awesome. I love the hot wax above the door. HAHA is that the men's room?

Indeed, it is! More pictures to come, now we are 'Cleaned Up' and looking much better.

All of the above pictures were taken as we were setting up, hence the slop!:cheers:

Awesome!!!! Glad to see it all coming together. Looks like a great place.

Oh and the OSHA man coming out in me says pallets and fork trucks DO NOT make a safe (or legal) lift platform... Sorry but it's the safety business coming out in me...

Looks like a great team. I didn't read that Ashley stayed behind. Did she?

Way to go!

Chris

Place looks amazing Adam! Congratulations on the expansion and success. Sure wish I was closer to see it in person. I see you've got your own secretary now and everything! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

attachment.php?attachmentid=2741&stc=1&d=1260161262

Archived