Customer Service 866.965.0400

Business cards / flyers ?

I searched and found one thread on this from a year or so ago started by Rich, but I'm going to bring it up again...

I could do with some blank or random name business cards to pass out when someone asks about what products I use. I have some for the shop that did custom work on the car, but waaay more people ask about "how does your paint look so good?" I could start with a dozen work colleagues and add to that with our local Cars and Coffee auto show goers.

I'll bet no one remembers the website name when I tell them, but a shiny card in the pocket did it for me from a swap meet dealer.

What do you folks think?

I've been telling people at work and my friend in Jersey owns a body shop. Family members... I sent my dad the sampler pack for his truck. So far no complaints. I try to tell as many people as I can in person or on other message boards.

We already have some official cards all set up for Vistaprint -- just download the PDF from here and upload it to Vistaprint. If you want/need jpegs shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send them right to you.

The cards do double duty -- they show the Adam's logo and URL on one side and use the reverse to let you invite someone to the forum :2thumbs:

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

Archived