Customer Service 866.965.0400

Classic Wax Finish Restorer

Kornercarver

I was cleaning out my Mom's garage before she moved and I found this ancient bottle of Classic Wax Finish Restorer. I think it must be from the 1960's but can't be certain. The price is shown as $2.00 so that kind of tells me this item is pretty old. It says it removes yellowing from Plexiglas parts. It kind of sounds like a kind of vintage headlight restoration product. I think I probably bought it for the side curtains of my 1963 Austin Healey Sprite.

It also states that it helps to repel radioactive fallout. Very intersting. I took a couple pictures and thought I would share them.

Classic1.jpg

Classic2.jpg

I may try using it on headlights and see if it will work.

Thats great.... you might want to shoot that over in an email to Adam... like Bill said, he has a really crazy collection of old detailing products and bottles. He might even know more about that particular product.

You think he'd give me anything for the can of NXT wax I have sitting in my garage?!? :lolsmack:

Wow. That had to be the very EARLY 60's. Most likely the 50's. We used to have air raid drills in school when I was a kid. An alarm would sound and we'd have to cover our heads and duck under our desks. Fat lot of good that would have done, but things were really naive back then. I think I probably still have those old books somewhere around here just like the ones Rich showed.

Nice find. Thanks for sharing..........and bringing back some long forgotten memories.:2thumbs:

Wow. That had to be the very EARLY 60's. Most likely the 50's. We used to have air raid drills in school when I was a kid. An alarm would sound and we'd have to cover our heads and duck under our desks. Fat lot of good that would have done, but things were really naive back then. I think I probably still have those old books somewhere around here just like the ones Rich showed.

Nice find. Thanks for sharing..........and bringing back some long forgotten memories.:2thumbs:

Rich --

I remember having air raid drills up until about 4th grade, which was about 1978. That was when I lived in Bethlehem, PA. Even at that age I recall thinking "now how's this going to save us?!?"

Ironically it was not long after that when we got the Three Mile Island scare, which WAS a little close for comfort. :patriot:

When I was in 6th grade, 1961, we were in a quiet study session when all of a sudden we heard a low whoooo, I can honestly say for a few seconds we all, including the teacher, had the same scary thought then realized it was a vacuum cleaner down the hall. There was nervous laughter after but to this day I remember the incident and the effect it had on all of us.

me three paste and liquid. i got some gold class from like a whole 2 years ago...gotta have some value :lolsmack:

Me four... I don't know why I don't throw it away. I haven't touched it since I got all my Adams... :thumbsup:

ill prolly give it to my son so he can detial his power wheels gator....cant ever get them started to early...he is 3 :lolsmack:

I wish I had a quarter for every forum post I've read where the word "probably" is spelled "prolly". I'd be rich!! Oh, wait, I am! :lolsmack:

See, there's a lot of them out there!

I went to Catholic school, God protected us so we didn't have to crawl under our desks :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Archived