Customer Service 866.965.0400

How long

trashauler

Well I can tell from the banner that Adams has been in business for 10 years. I cant believe it took me this long to find his product. So my question is how long have you all been using his product? Do we have any 10 year guys here? I my self have been a loyal customer for two weeks:rockon: total noob!

I'm a noobie also. Received my first order, the essentials detail kit, about a month ago. Finally got a chance to use it this week. Finished too late to get good pictures. Took it out today and my wife was looking into the passenger outside mirror. She could accurately describe the car in the next lane by looking at the reflection off the side of the car into the mirror. I'm a believer. Will have to quick clean with the DS tomorrow and will attempt to post pics, if I can figure out how.:2thumbs:

4 to 5 years!:banana::2thumbs:

Correction, Wow how time flies. My son Adam told me that the first time we went to Carlisle he was around 13 or 14 he is 21 now. That is were I was given my first sample of Detail Spray.After returning home I tried the DS and then ordered some.So I would say at least 7 Yrs.:2thumbs:

Archived