Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cars and Coffee Shine

RJRSKY

Hi all,

I wanted to show everyone some pictures that were taken of my Redline at the Houston Cars and Coffee event on Saturday. These pics were taken by someone else and it really shows the shine that Adam's has put on my car.

All I did was a wash and then dry with Detail spray and the Friday night before the event I put Revive Polish on the whole car.

Thank You Adam!!!!

Very nice Ralph! Do you go to the Cars & Coffee event often? This has become a popular get-together in many US cities!

Your car is beautiful, and we are honored to be a part of that shine.:patriot:

Very nice shine Ralph! Sadly the Z is in need of some more love, all I had time to do was hit it with the duster. The front bumper, rockers, wheels and wheel wells were hideous.

Where were you parked, I don't remember seeing your car?

EDIT: There were easily in excess of 400 cars there this time. It doubled in the past 2 months. What would be your guess Ralph?

Very nice Ralph! Do you go to the Cars & Coffee event often? This has become a popular get-together in many US cities!

Your car is beautiful, and we are honored to be a part of that shine.:patriot:

I have made a new habit since the first of the year. I don't really want to miss this event, it really is incredible the diversity of the cars. You never know whats going to be there.

Very nice shine Ralph! Sadly the Z is in need of some more love, all I had time to do was hit it with the duster. The front bumper, rockers, wheels and wheel wells were hideous.

Where were you parked, I don't remember seeing your car?

EDIT: There were easily in excess of 400 cars there this time. It doubled in the past 2 months. What would be your guess Ralph?

I was parked across from the Mopar ( Spacecity LX) club next to the 30's & 40's roadsters. I would guess there pretty close to 400 cars, and yes in January 200, February 300, and next month who knows??? Not sure if this parking lot will hold anymore. There was alot more security around this time.

Looks like the perfect event! Car looks great! :thumbsup:

What ever happened to Skyebaby Aubrey?

She had sold her white Sky last summer and just recently bought another Sky and is recovering form an illness but she is still active on skyroadster.com forum.

Archived