Customer Service 866.965.0400

Saying hello from Southern California

Night Train

Hello all,

I am new to the detailing game. I've washed and detailed hundreds of times but I've never "detailed". I look forward to learning some new techniques, tips and tricks from all of you.

I have dealt primarily with Dylan who is a great guy. :cheers: I've purchased the Junkman's Paint Correction kit and other products.

I did my first detail with the products last weekend but ran out of daylight and time this weekend. I just about killed the 16 oz. detail spray. I already ordered a gallon of that and the APC. So, I need to start over again next weekend and finish the polish and wax. I'm looking forward to getting it done. :banana: I hope to get faster at this.

I currently have a 2009 Pontiac G8/GT. It's my daily driver so I hope to keep her well protected. I also ride a motorcycle (Triumph Speed Triple) and have used the waterless cleaner on it.

I look forward to learning from you and hopefully meeting some of you. Thanks for your hospitality. :bow:

Hey Kimaili, welcome to the forum! :cheers:

Don't let the amount of time that it takes to do this fool you. It takes me quite a few days to completely go over my car too. Take your time, it is not a race.

Post some pictures of your ride!

Thanks for the tip! At this point in my life, time is my rarest asset. But, there is nothing like spending time bonding with your car.

I will get some pictures up. :cheers:

Archived