Adam's Vanity Plate Registry!

Team Adam's

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Here's mine. I got this plate right when Wisconsin decided to go to 7 characters. The first car it went on was a 1995 Ford Probe that was Wild Orchard (purple) with factory chrome rims. It was a very rare car, maybe even the "One and Only". After the 19 months I traded it in for the first 1996 Mitsu Eclipse Spyder. The car was emerald green and I had the factory rims sent to California to be chromed. It was the only one around here with chromed factory wheels. Then in 1998 I got my Corvette. It's black with a Firehorn red interior and has the Magnesium rims. I'm pretty sure it is the only one ever built with the options I have.

Plate.jpg

No that wasn't me, but I was in that area last night (I live on Tifton, basically 39th & Rawson. Just look for the house with all of the Christmas lights. I'm just down the street from him) My Corvette has been in storage since Thanksgiving. The only time the car has seen snow was the day I picked it up. It had to roll a foot though 2" of snow from an inclosed trailed into my grandparents garage.

• 3 months later...