Customer Service 866.965.0400

Swirl & Haze Remover

Team Adam's

Question

Swirl & Haze Remover

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-97-swirl-haze-remover-16oz.aspx

97.jpg

Adam’s Swirl & Haze Remover is not rubbing compound. The alumina-based micro-compound formula is less abrasive than toothpaste and gently removes swirls and hazing from clearcoats and painted surfaces. For use by hand or machine. Contains no silicone. Body Shop safe. For best results, follow or combine with our Revive Polish or Fine Machine Polish.

Amazing with our Orange "Swirl Killer" pad!

Edited by Adam

It will be Orange, to match the Orange Pad, and maybe a new name:

Fine Swirl Killer

A more aggressive product is also in the works, possible to be called, "Correcting Compound."

Thoughts, advice, and input please??!!!

Adam:thumbsup:

Adams_Velcro_Orange_Adapter.jpg

Edited by Adam

I know this is a stupid question.....how well does this product work?

By hand, it works well. By machine, used in conjunction with our Swirl Killer Pad, it works wonders. We've never issued a single refund on our 110% Guarantee to a customer not satisfied with the S&H.

I'd say try it, love it, or, make a 10% profit if not satisfied!

There are no stupid questions. :)

By hand, it works well. By machine, used in conjunction with our Swirl Killer Pad, it works wonders. We've never issued a single refund on our 110% Guarantee to a customer not satisfied with the S&H.

I'd say try it, love it, or, make a 10% profit if not satisfied!

There are no stupid questions. :)

Thanks Adam......I have been waiting to have a day off so I can use the other products I ordered, now it rains. :( Now I have to find a way to buy the "machine" without making the lil lady mad.

I really like the Swirl and Haze remover, FMP, and Revive....but I do need something with a little more kick to it. I have some fine spider webbing that I can't seem to get rid of. I look forward to any and all new products!

When you are breaking down the polish, before it turns to a haze use a fine mister and spray a little bit of water on it then continue polishing. It will take it a little further and maybe help get rid of those spider webs. Let me know if you want to give it try, i can take a ride up and we can hit that Wings place up there :D:D:D

Swirl and Haze and Revive are my two favorite products on the black. I've been happy with the results so far, but if you say the new Swirl and Haze will be better, I'll take your word on it.

Just how many new products are you coming out with? I sure hope my kids are planning on giving me money for Christmas. :lolsmack:

My technique is suspect here. C6Bill will help me in person....which is great. The spider webbing that I see on my car is minimal at best. It certainly improved my car. I used the SHR on my mother's white Volvo and was impressed to say the least. Prior to using the swirl and haze remover, with a PC, the paint would have been best described as white chalk. Her's was a lot worse off than mine.

This may be a good opportunity/excuse to try out those GEN2 Pads.

As for hoping the kids give you $ for X-mas....I have 2 young daughters (10 & 8)...I took matters into my own hands last night and ordered several of the 4 oz Holiday Kits. Good way to stock up on those microfiber towels and ensure I have something good under the Festivus Pole. (Seinfeld reference for those not indoctrinated) :cheers:

Hi Mike

I know it is going to rain all weekend but your more than welcome to come down here and we can take care of that stuff right in my garage :cheers:

No wing place down here but I know where to get some good ribs :D

You ain't gonna change the smell are you?

We'll leave it alone, or make it smell better at least Will! :2thumbs:

How about Adam's Aggressive Polish ? Make sure it has a nice long work time :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Try the sample, #22 Bill. Tell me what you think!

Edited by Adam

Not sure if this is the best place for this question, but...

Is it possible that there is such a difference in the clear coat on two cars that my same (imperfect) technique would yield drastically different results? Here's the deal. I have two vehicles: 2006 Tacoma PreRunner (Indigo Ink) and a 2004 Honda Accord (dark green). Both were suffering from what I would call moderate swirl marks and some light scratching (cat). Over the holidays I treated them both to same TLC: engine cleaning, wash/dry, S&H remover w/ orange Gen 2 pad, FMP w/ white Gen 2 and wax w/ black Gen 2. The Accord looks awesome, not a single swirl to be found. The Tacoma - my 'baby - still looks like hell. It's almost as if the swirls are more obvious now than ever! The color looks deeper than it ever has, so that's good, but I didnt remove the swirls...what gives? Are the clear coats just so different that the same product, technique, etc produced totally dofferent results? What other factors are at work here?

Thanks

Not sure if this is the best place for this question, but...

Is it possible that there is such a difference in the clear coat on two cars that my same (imperfect) technique would yield drastically different results? Here's the deal. I have two vehicles: 2006 Tacoma PreRunner (Indigo Ink) and a 2004 Honda Accord (dark green). Both were suffering from what I would call moderate swirl marks and some light scratching (cat). Over the holidays I treated them both to same TLC: engine cleaning, wash/dry, S&H remover w/ orange Gen 2 pad, FMP w/ white Gen 2 and wax w/ black Gen 2. The Accord looks awesome, not a single swirl to be found. The Tacoma - my 'baby - still looks like hell. It's almost as if the swirls are more obvious now than ever! The color looks deeper than it ever has, so that's good, but I didnt remove the swirls...what gives? Are the clear coats just so different that the same product, technique, etc produced totally dofferent results? What other factors are at work here?

Thanks

Absolutely the perfect place to post this :2thumbs::2thumbs:

And you are correct, the differences in the hardness of clear coats can be dramatic !!!!

I know many people that have done Honda's and consider most of their clear to be extremely soft. This can vary not just from auto maker but from car to car within their product lines or even from build locations. That was a great observation on your part :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

You may want to send a PM to Phil@detailersdomain, that is his screen name here, and ask him if he has any tips for you as he is an expert on many of the foreign cars :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs: He may be a great resource for you :D:D:D