Customer Service 866.965.0400

Premium Soft White Towels!

mcimiluca

Question

24 answers to this question

I finally used one of mine recently as well, and it blew my mind away how efficient it was! Definitely the best towel I have ever used. I gave one to a co worker of mine who loves to clean his vette. His first impression was this seems to nice to use on a car!

I just used mine for the first time to remove the Americana Wax, and all I can say is WOW. I have about 20 of the blue plush towels that I love, but this towel is in a league of its own. Looks like I need a few more.

I've heard people dislike the triple white wax towel but I find it easier to remove wax with than the others. I use the plush towels for removing polish residue after it's broken down, and for detail spray wipe downs, etc.

Where else but a forum like this will you find a bunch of guys (mainly!! no offence ladies) talking about how soft and fluffy their towels are?:lolsmack:

That being said......... I can hardly wait for my order to get in.:mail:

:lolsmack::lolsmack:

I never thought about that... What a bunch of manly men we are! :lol:

Where else but a forum like this will you find a bunch of guys (mainly!! no offence ladies) talking about how soft and fluffy their towels are?:lolsmack:

That being said......... I can hardly wait for my order to get in.:mail:

I like so many other people were using cheap ones from the auto parts stores before I used Adams. When I reiceved those towels I was amazed at the difference!

The white ones are the only towels I have used so far from Adam's (Blue ones will be here Friday for me to try out). They are great! Took wax and polish off with little to no effort! I wash them with woolite in washer after I used them and they are back to white and still super soft and fluffy!:banana:

Archived