Customer Service 866.965.0400

First Time Wash and DS

icantdrive55

Question

WOW! What an outstanding way to finish washing a car. This is the first time I've used the DS when drying the car and I just cannot believe the difference it makes. This product is like GOLD. Now the problem is how do I get more under my wife's radar - LOL. This stuff is addictive.

:bow:

14 answers to this question

agree 100%! Got to use the wash yesterday for the first time. I did a quick wash and dry and was impressed. Can't believe what I was missing using other brands of wash, Adams is sudsy to the 10th power compared to many other brands I've used. I think it was first time I had suds left over when I was done. Drying with DS and the drying towel was a breeze too. I'm in the same boat as far as DS supply, after claying our Trailblazer and drying the G8 with DS the bottle is pretty much spent.

Just wrapped up washing the wife's Torrent and again using DS. It's just about spent too after drying 2 cars, claying the Torrent's hood and windshield, and claying our daughter's Vibe. I don't think I could get away shipping to my work address since my office is in my home - I'd have to make sure it got delivered before my wife got home from work - DOH!!!!!!

Just wrapped up washing the wife's Torrent and again using DS. It's just about spent too after drying 2 cars, claying the Torrent's hood and windshield, and claying our daughter's Vibe. I don't think I could get away shipping to my work address since my office is in my home - I'd have to make sure it got delivered before my wife got home from work - DOH!!!!!!

Have it sent to a friends house... then pick it up from there. Just has to be a trustworthy friend, if you show up and his cars suddenly look shinier and your gallon looks depleted you probably know what happened. :jester:

I think Adam's would ship to your work address if you asked. LOL. Just put it in the trunk and get it out when you're detailing, like its been around there the whole time. :lolsmack:

thats one of my lil tricks. works great:banana:

Detail her kitchen with it, Stove top, chrome, Glass ect. My wife is now a Car guy and Adams fan. She got pissed at me because I just bought new buff pad set, and she says do you wash them? I said yes, she says you better buy another set, I said I don't need them, she says BUT YOU WILL I SAID BUY ANOTHER SET. I said ok If you insist:lol:

:lol:

Well, it already comes in a brown wrapper.........

:lol::lol:

I agree with CrowVet. Detail the house for your wife and she will see what the difference between Adam's and that other Off brand is. Plus it has no chemical smells.

You can get her hooked on quite a few things for inside the home. :D

Would you actually lie to your wife and have product shipped somewhere else?? :jester:

Archived