Customer Service 866.965.0400

Some spray product I'm testing...

Team Adam's

Question

• Answers 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you dylan. Alot of there stuff is very old. The spray glaze I bought said 11/07. Is it still good?? I try to go there to save the shipping cost but if the products they have are not good I may not go back. Bought some in&out spray from them, it seems ok. Rick

that alternator looks like it could use a good shining, and anti rust treatment :lol:

It's all yours buddy! Shine away! I ain't even going to tackle that job. I'll buy a cover first!

I could tell that you used In & Out Spray !!!:drool: I am out.:( Someone was supposed to send me a can last summer, cough cough!:jester::lolsmack:

I've been saving that can for almost two years now!

Guest shineystroker

well I nver used the old in and out! but I can tell you one thing I got over a 100 calls to see if I had any in and out spary so it must of been very good! so i know with all the calls I had I am stocking up to! I hate putting vrt on by hand so this spary will make me very happy:cheers: so i am parying this comes out soon! cause I hate telling people that the in and out spary isnt anymore! that makes people very mad:lolsmack:

I wish he would handle the apc because it saves me 7.85 on shipping if he would handle that product. They are a adams dealer but I guess they refuse to handle that product because the told me they were not going to handle any when I requested it. Rick

they told me it was just simple green in a adams bottle????Is this true. Rick

Complete BS. Sounds like a guy was trying to steer you to what he had in stock instead of what you requested. I can promise you theres a lot more to our APC beyond just being 'simple green in an adams bottle'

Jack, the improved, silicone-free In & Out Spray is coming, soon! Email me: Adam@AdamsPolishes.com As one of our best customers, I will make sure to get you get a can quick.

Thanks Jack!:2thumbs:

Hey Adam I have 13 orders under my belt and just placed number 14 all in 6 months, how about making sure I get one quick as well. Oh well if not I think I can wait like the rest of us lol.

DYlan have you ever thought about putting a spayer nozzle on that you can adjust from a small to a medium to a large stream of product. I know m brand has it on it tire shine and when i used there product way back when i thougt the sprayer was really nice for different sizes of tires and would work nice with the in and out

Archived