Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to everything detail

Drew

Saying Hello everybody from SoCal. Use to use just plain Jane meguiars stuff and thought that was good enough, but after seeing what can be done with Adam's I got hooked. I just learned about this stuff Today to be honest and from what I've seen so far I love it, watched all 18 videos twice I believe lol. Hopefully ill be getting the premium kit if I can bare the price lol, it's tuff cause I really want it sigh...well I thunk that's it and hopefully I'll be learning to detail. :pc:

-Drew

Saying Hello everybody from SoCal. Use to use just plain Jane meguiars stuff and thought that was good enough, but after seeing what can be done with Adam's I got hooked. I just learned about this stuff Today to be honest and from what I've seen so far I love it, watched all 18 videos twice I believe lol. Hopefully ill be getting the premium kit if I can bare the price lol, it's tuff cause I really want it sigh...well I thunk that's it and hopefully I'll be learning to detail. :pc:

-Drew

Welcome to the forum! :welcomebanner:

By the way, you missed a bunch of videos over here! :D

-Drew

Welcome!

I ♥ my Premium Kit! It's spendy, but you are going to want to get everything it comes with anyways. Just get it over with! :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.:cheers:

Welcome to the forum! :welcomebanner:

By the way, you missed a bunch of videos over here! :D

:lol: AJ just hosed you up for another 12+ hrs of videos to watch! Junkman's school of paint correction.

Thats a good thing:cheers: More info the better as always. Have already started watching them.

Welcome!

I ♥ my Premium Kit! It's spendy, but you are going to want to get everything it comes with anyways. Just get it over with! :lol:

Yeah I know Ill probably want everything in the kit as well but im trying to get over it, i am lol. Ill probably cave... haha

Oh and Teresa I love that quote in your signature, so true.:rockon:

-Drew

I was just watching my Video DVD yesterday (yet again, how many times has it been 15x?) , now looking at 'detailing the interior' - need to get ready to work on the interior of my Mom's 90 accord. (been focusing on the exterior)

Adam, I'm so glad that you have this DVD with the videos. Watching these got me onto your products, and it is so refreshing to have products that work.

Nicely done, good job. And looking forward to V7.

Hope I didn't bore you to death with the videos Drew, and :welcomebanner:

Absolutely not, great info in them, watched them multiple times now lol, can never learn to much about this stuff especially if your just starting out like me.

-Drew

Archived