Customer Service 866.965.0400

In & Out Spray Video!

Adam

I'd just like to make a request that if you're ordering and don't own a business, to not seriously order 5+ cans. haha.

I'd like to receive just 1-2 as well and I'm sure a lot of people would like to at least receive a can or two on the first batch. I'm sure this product is going to stick around because the law has already been dealt with on this product and I'm sure it's here to stay for long enough to supply yourself over multiple batches. :)

Just my .02

Anyways, can't wait to use it! Never used the before version.

PS: Make sure your servers are good to go on Father's Day. ;)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm listening my friends, thanks, and we will absolutely offer a special pre-order for our Forum members. Stay tuned, and thanks for your excitement!:banana:

We are pumped as well, and I hope this can pass VOC laws until 2011. . . . the last version was only legal for a year before the laws changed.:(

We will offer the product at the same price it was when discontinued on December 31, 2008, which was $14.95/ can, and a 3-pack for $39.95. Remember, as forum members, you get a discount which will take the cans to $12/ each.

Stay tuned, we'll get you an opportunity to pre-order, but I'd like to have a definite delivery date first. We are shooting for June 7, but this is a big aerosol project, being filled by a big company. (Delays are always possible, as aerosols are not made/canned in our warehouse.)

Thanks very, very much for your patience!!

-Adam:2thumbs:

Looking forward to this. I've got 2 diesels and you know how tight those engines are/hard to clean/dress. Wasn't this your #1 product before it was discontinued?

Hey Shane, I do know the diesels, trust me! The big motors drink In & Out Spray. In fact, just sold our F-250, and bought a 7.3L 4x4 dually box truck for the shop.

In & Out Spray was our third biggest seller, behind the Detail Spray and Vinyl Rubber Tire Dressing (VRT.)

-Adam:thumbsup:

I'm listening my friends, thanks, and we will absolutely offer a special pre-order for our Forum members. Stay tuned, and thanks for your excitement!:banana:

We are pumped as well, and I hope this can pass VOC laws until 2011. . . . the last version was only legal for a year before the laws changed.:(

We will offer the product at the same price it was when discontinued on December 31, 2008, which was $14.95/ can, and a 3-pack for $39.95. Remember, as forum members, you get a discount which will take the cans to $12/ each.

Stay tuned, we'll get you an opportunity to pre-order, but I'd like to have a definite delivery date first. We are shooting for June 7, but this is a big aerosol project, being filled by a big company. (Delays are always possible, as aerosols are not made/canned in our warehouse.)

Thanks very, very much for your patience!!

-Adam:2thumbs:

yeah, this would definitely be a cool thing to have in hand for fathers day weekend as i know alot of us plan on a quiet weekend in the garage!

That's the goal, the product has been ordered, paid for, and we hope to see it by June 7! If it's delayed, I apologize in advance, as we have done everything possible to try to get it here by the BIG day.

I'm new to the forum, but not new to using Adam's products. The QD, waterless wash, VRT, and Americana are my favorites. After using the original Adam's In-Out Spray I too was disappointed when it was discontinued. I have been using Fade2 Black which is very similar, but not as easy to wipe off overspray. Looking forward to Father's Day.:2thumbs:

Adam,

If I were you at least at first I would have a min. amount of cans a person can order. People like me that want to order just a can or 2 won't be able to if People are buying them by the pallet loads. Just a suggestion. That way more of your customers can get some instead of just some of your customers getting alot.

Friends, it's with great excitement that I announce the In & Out Spray is coming back this Father's Day!

After nearly 2 years of this product being unavailable, we are more excited with this release than ever......

We hope to receive our first shipment of In & Out Spray near Father's Day.

-Adam:thumbsup:

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy-AP3VGO4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

In & Out Spray coming back on my birthday/Father's Day! :cheers:Well thank you for remembering. HHHHMMMMMMM? Now what do I get for Adam on his birthday? When is his birthday?

Looks like my wish list/next order is growing. :rockon:

This stuff looks great! I never saw the last In & Out in action.

Question about overspray since you showed it being fine for glass and paint, what about carpet and upholstery? I have a few spots with the top down that I try to hit with VRT but are a pain. Over spray would definitely have carpet potential and one strip might have a slight seat possibility depending on how tight the spray cone is.

Also, what's the durability like? Is it water based like VRT so the first sign of moisture it's gone or will it last longer.

Thanks, can't wait. Only bad thing is that I'm at WWDC on the 7th and won't be able to try it until the 13th when I get home.

How many ounces are in the can?

agree with above, for the first run there should be a limit to the number of cans a person can buy in order to ensure that as many people who want this product can purchase it. The product does last quite a bit. The can I'm using now I've used quite a few times and it still feels as full as my unused cans. I'd say max of 3 per person until it can be stocked regularly

SWEEEEETT!!!!!!

1st question.

Adam after using that one can on your Excursion how much was left?? did you do everything you could on it??? Im just trying to get an idea on how much is needed for a complete detail. Im for sure wanting to get in on the pre-order.

So at $12 a can for us i take it we can get the 3 pack for say $35??

I cant wait. a 3 pack to start and then more after everyone has gotten some.

Thanks again for making our lives (fingers) easier :) Lord knows mine are sore the next day after a day filled detailing.

Kyle

once treated with in out spray:

#1 - how long does it last ? If it rains a couple hours latter will it streak and run ? how often should you use it?

#2 - is your ride now hooked on it ? IE: if you stop using it does the treated areas fade out and look like cr_p ?

#3 - any residue ? good for grainy plastic?

Thanks

Terry

PS: will there be a pkg deal like 3 cans and a white plush towel ; for say $40.00 ?

Archived