Customer Service 866.965.0400

In & Out Spray Video!

Adam

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great questions Terry! I'll answer in order:

#1 - how long does it last ? If it rains a couple hours latter will it streak and run ? how often should you use it?

A: Depends! Parked inside, or outside during days and nights? If it's loaded on a surface, and not wiped down, it will run. If it's wiped down, no running! Use it every day, 5-6 times in the morning, then again around lunch, and finally, 10-12 times every night. (Hey, we are selling the stuff, so the more the better!):lolsmack:

Actually, I use it about every week on my black daily driver, which gets parked outside day and night, and gets washed twice a week. (My truck sees about 25K miles/ year.)

On my wife's car, which parks indoors day and night, and is washed twice a month, we use it much less. More like once/ month on the exterior plastic, and twice a year on the motor. (This vehicle sees about 8K miles/ year.)

#2 - is your ride now hooked on it ? IE: if you stop using it does the treated areas fade out and look like cr_p ?

No addiction problems with the NEW In & Out Spray.

#3 - any residue ? good for grainy plastic?

Residue wipes off easily. Good for hard to reach places. Still, the grainy plastic that you can use VRT with, is going to be better off with VRT.

The tough-to-reach areas, ones you can't get to with a sponge, are where the In & Out Spray is most effective.

How did I do on the answers Terry?

Adam, once applied is the in & out finish like a VRT finish and will last the same? Or is more of a slick finish? More or less shine than VRT?

I have had some luck with watered down VRT in a spray bottle (little messy)....does this take the place of such...??

Adam, once applied is the in & out finish like a VRT finish and will last the same? Or is more of a slick finish? More or less shine than VRT?

I have had some luck with watered down VRT in a spray bottle (little messy)....does this take the place of such...??

I haven't tried the new version, but the old version left the surface slightly more slick and shiny than VRT would have done (but you can go over the area afterwards with a towel to knock down some of the shine). It still dries like VRT does, and from my experiences, it lasts a little while longer than VRT. Since VRT is water-based it washes off easier. I'm not sure of the composition of I&O but it took a looong time for it to wash off of the black mirror plastic on my old car. Because of this, I&O is the best for hard plastics (honeycomb grille, hard-to-reach areas of the engine bay), and VRT is best for more porous materials (tires, weatherstripping). Both products do the same thing, but they're each made for different methods of application for specific parts of the car.

:thumbsup:

I haven't tried the new version, but the old version left the surface slightly more slick and shiny than VRT would have done (but you can go over the area afterwards with a towel to knock down some of the shine). It still dries like VRT does, and from my experiences, it lasts a little while longer than VRT. Since VRT is water-based it washes off easier. I'm not sure of the composition of I&O but it took a looong time for it to wash off of the black mirror plastic on my old car. Because of this, I&O is the best for hard plastics (honeycomb grille, hard-to-reach areas of the engine bay), and VRT is best for more porous materials (tires, weatherstripping). Both products do the same thing, but they're each made for different methods of application for specific parts of the car.

:thumbsup:

The new one has NO silicon which is what probably provided the longer protection back then. IMO silicon doesn't belong on a car so I'll be happy to use the new I&O.

Chris

I'm listening my friends, thanks, and we will absolutely offer a special pre-order for our Forum members. Stay tuned, and thanks for your excitement!:banana:

We are pumped as well, and I hope this can pass VOC laws until 2011. . . . the last version was only legal for a year before the laws changed.:(

We will offer the product at the same price it was when discontinued on December 31, 2008, which was $14.95/ can, and a 3-pack for $39.95. Remember, as forum members, you get a discount which will take the cans to $12/ each.

Stay tuned, we'll get you an opportunity to pre-order, but I'd like to have a definite delivery date first. We are shooting for June 7, but this is a big aerosol project, being filled by a big company. (Delays are always possible, as aerosols are not made/canned in our warehouse.)

Thanks very, very much for your patience!!

-Adam:2thumbs:

14.95 to $12....Is this going to be a special price for members on in&out spray or am i missing a 20% off coupon code?

14.95 to $12....Is this going to be a special price for members on in&out spray or am i missing a 20% off coupon code?

I think Adam's math was a little broken... but we will have sales coming along with the product launch I'm sure... we usually do. :thumbsup:

Hey dylan have you had problem getting the new in and out spray off windows that are treated with the glass sealant. I used the old the other day to treated my rubber around my back window and i am having a hard time trying to get it off. Still working at it actually.

hmm maybe since i am still using the old glass cleaner

Well if the old stuff has some silicon in it, I could see that making it harder to remove than the new stuff. JMO though.

Chris

Archived