Customer Service 866.965.0400

In & Out Spray Video!

Adam

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK June 7th has passed so is the new In and Out in the warehouse? How about the new VRT? Come on Dylan don't be holding out on us. I have to get my new order placed and I need the new stuff!!!

I saw the thread about cleaning the white gutters with APC and now a new item is on the list to do around the house. Man I can't even get my cars done and the house is back creeping into the show.

I wonder if users of other products have "detailed houses" ? :D

That may be reserved to the special kind of crazy that we all are here at Adam's forum. lol

I wonder if Epic VRT and In and Out will release at the same time? That would rock.

That may be reserved to the special kind of crazy that we all are here at Adam's forum. lol

I wonder if Epic VRT and In and Out will release at the same time? That would rock.

hopefully

UPDATE: Slight delay on the I&O Spray... we will not have it on hand in time for fathers day, but likely a few days after. Stay tuned as we will update the release as we know more.

SUPER VRT is set to release for the Fathers Day sale... keep an eye on your inbox for the release announcement, sale prices, and special discounts throughout the store!!

Well maybe we can get a special with some extra foam blocks & MF Towel sometime down the road! :drool:

We've set the DROP DEAD date at July 1st... as you can imagine coordinating a product launch like this is a big deal and there was bound to be some bumps in the road. Unfortunately some of the issues delayed us getting the product in our hands in time to do the fathers day deal.

In & Out will now get its own special launch date and announcement.

OK OK you're fired Dylan! lol

You guys are killing me! I need it SO bad... lol

Actually the Super VRT is what I'm needing more than anything right now.

Chris

Archived