Customer Service 866.965.0400

In & Out Spray Video!

Adam

Ed needs to do one of the Coast Guard's C-130s I guess........

Do you know how many little pieces of rubber are in a helicopter engine bay? I would have a blast spraying that stuff up in there... after I revived my passed out flight mechanic of course. ("What's that spray can you got there Commander?". "Trust me Johnny, I'm a pilot".) Passing out happens shortly after that kind of conversation. My flight mechanics allow me to push a few buttons here and there but I am forbidden from fiddling with stuff that makes the blades go round and round. Man, those guys have issues.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you know how many little pieces of rubber are in a helicopter engine bay? I would have a blast spraying that stuff up in there... after I revived my passed out flight mechanic of course. ("What's that spray can you got there Commander?". "Trust me Johnny, I'm a pilot".) Passing out happens shortly after that kind of conversation. My flight mechanics allow me to push a few buttons here and there but I am forbidden from fiddling with stuff that makes the blades go round and round. Man, those guys have issues.

Some wrenchbenders have no sense of humor!

Totally true Jim. These mechanics and crewmen (women too) are fabulous. They know these aircraft systems like nobody else. I just happen to be qualified to fly the things although they constantly remind me to keep the pointy end facing forward. There is an amazing amount of unspoken trust between the mechanics and pilots. Most times both sides just assume each other has a clue. It seems to work out ok as my only flying casualty in 20 years of piloting was my recently deceased bobble head good luck charm. Reminder to self...find new good luck charm.

We have a lot of places on our G8's where this In & Out spray will rock!!:2thumbs:

Indeed, there are many spots!:iagree:

(Just ask Mitch, who stopped by the warehouse yesterday on his way across country!)

Nice to meet you Mitch, and have a safe trip!:patriot:

Adam I hope you have pallets upon pallets stocked LOL!!! I think this will complete my Adam's arsenal, I can't wait.

I don't think you can ever "complete" your Adam's arsenal. Everytime I think I am close I have to order something else.

For a "super quick video" that was pretty impressive. I never got my hands on the old version but I can tell you that my grilles and other stuff that I usually work on with the VRT are just gonna have to wait til at least fathers day now. Those honey combs are a pita. Can't wait to try it out.

Pricing and possibly pre-order information would be nice as well. I'm sure it would help sort the chaos that might happen if order and shipment was to all happen in the same single day of release.

Archived