Customer Service 866.965.0400

In & Out Spray Video!

Adam

Friends, it's with great excitement that I announce the In & Out Spray is coming back this Father's Day!

After nearly 2 years of this product being unavailable, we are more excited with this release than ever.

The new formula is less oily and dry to the touch, and wipes from paint and glass effortlessly.

This is a super quick video we shot in front of our warehouse on my daily driver. As we shot, it began to rain, so please excuse the rushed and impromptu nature of the production!

We hope to receive our first shipment of In & Out Spray near Father's Day.

UPDATE - In & Out Spray delivery has been delayed by a few days due to packaging issues. Its coming soon... we promise. Stay tuned!!

Thanks for your patience, and thanks for watching our latest video!

-Adam:thumbsup:

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t5H821fF7Y&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!!! WOW!!!

Now I see what all the rave has been about! This stuff looks great and can't wait to order a stock pile! Hope you guys are stocking up because you know people are going to order like crazy with the much anticipated return!:D

Archived