Customer Service 866.965.0400

In & Out Spray Video!

Adam

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

release date still july 1st???

can we camp out outside the adam's building like people waiting for an iphone!!!

i don't mind taking off work for a little road trip to pick up some detail stuff!!! i here colorado is nice.

can we camp out outside the adam's building like people waiting for an iphone!!!

i don't mind taking off work for a little road trip to pick up some detail stuff!!! i here colorado is nice.

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Maybe we could have a midnight detail clinic release party. lol

Long as the walk ins can have theirs too....

And yes it is quite nice :D

If they can fill 20 large theaters with a bunch of teenagers at midnight to see Eclipse right here in Sarasota, I'm sure Dylan can think of a way to put this product online for sale at midnight just before the 4th of July sale ends. GO DYLAN!!!!!! :)

Patients is a virtue. I am sure Adam will release it once he feels that there is sufficient quantity produced to meet the demand. Remember it was just approved in the final states to make it legal in all 50 states. I am sure they were not producing a large amount and stocking if it they were not sure it would meet all of the EPA requirements for each state. Just imagine if it was releast and the supply could not meet the demand. Mot good for customer service and we all know how Adam and his staff pride themselves on customer service.

Yeah the video looks like this stuff works very well. i actually took the vrt and mixed it half and half with water to get the rear honeycomb area of my GTO but this looks like it would be much better and easier to do. It sucks that its such a pain to get it thew all the red tape to be able to sell it

I am going to buy every single can available...

that $20 can get me.

Any word on when this will be available? I detailed my G8 today but couldn't find anything to effectively clean the honeycomb.

I use a 50/50 mix of VRT and water. Error on side of more VRT.

Spray it on and used compressed air and MF towel to clean up.

Some folks use those triangular craft brushes, but I do not.

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

I use a 50/50 mix of VRT and water. Error on side of more VRT.

Spray it on and used compressed air and MF towel to clean up.

Some folks use those triangular craft brushes, but I do not.

[/Quote]

did the same works great

Archived