Customer Service 866.965.0400

In & Out Spray Video!

Adam

It will get here when it gets here guys. There is no need to bump this thread every day asking for an update. If they were ready to release it there would be a separate post saying so. If it is this week then Adam is probably giving the troops a big pep talk at the warehouse. "tonight is the night of nights....." You get the idea.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it will get here when it gets here guys. There is no need to bump this thread every day asking for an update. If they were ready to release it there would be a separate post saying so. If it is this week then adam is probably giving the troops a big pep talk at the warehouse. "tonight is the night of nights....." you get the idea.

amen

Thank you for your patience guys... its almost time... soon, very very soon!

[ATTACH]4503[/ATTACH]

Oh man! I was hoping to be able to order this before I left for vacation that way I would be able to get it before it ran out of stock and I had to wait again! Now I'm nervous.... Do I order it and chance it that the FedEx guy will leave the package in the hot sun for 2 weeks or do I wait and chance it being out of stock and wait till i get home???? :willy:

Can I reserve 2 or 3 cans? haha:jester:

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing it'll be released when it's ready to be. lol Adam is wanting this out as bad as we're wanting him to get it out.

Chris

Archived