Customer Service 866.965.0400

In & Out Spray Video!

Adam

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was trying to hold off my most recent order so I could get the I&O and save on shipping, but alas I ran out of Undercarriage Spray and had to make the order.

I'm one of those guys that is always a victim of Murphy's Law, so since I have already made my order, the product will probably be released in the next day or two.

You guys can thank me later. :lolsmack:

THIS JUST IN:

IN & OUT SPRAY IS IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!

I was trying to hold off my most recent order so I could get the I&O and save on shipping, but alas I ran out of Undercarriage Spray and had to make the order.

I'm one of those guys that is always a victim of Murphy's Law, so since I have already made my order, the product will probably be released in the next day or two.

You guys can thank me later. :lolsmack:

hahaha, just kidding, but if it does come out before your purchase is shipped, just give Ashley a call and she can add it to your order!

Something tells me its coming soon though. Adam's just posted a "revised" video of the In & Out youtube video :)

<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t5H821fF7Y&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Cant find the difference between this video and the one released a few months ago. Did I miss something?

I found some slight changes. I played them side by side and it was mainly just reorganization of the video plus a couple of parts cut out at the beginning :)

First it was announced that In & Out woudl ship in time for Father's Day, then it was moved to July. July is almost done and it has been several weeks without an oficial word as to when we can expect to order the New In & Out Spray. Is there an update?

hey question this isnt going to dry out anything is it and also you can put it on interior stuff but do you really need to wipe or can you just spray or does it depend on the look you are going for?

did you watch the videos?

all he did was wipe it off the paint that he got overspray on; no need to wipe it off what you intend to get it on. and it is dry to the touch (not greasy) but will not dry out your trim! :2thumbs:

Come on, Im tired of waiting. Lets get the show going. Dylan u r just a tease!!

he is building up the suspense so when it comes out-people will :party: ya know how it is though-trying to get things packaged and everything done....takes longer than ya think.

Any update or news on this? What seems to be the hold up?

I've been putting off my next order for way to long and now I am completely out of MSW. With shipping costs these days I want to get it all at the same time.

:confused::(:confused::(:confused:

Archived