Customer Service 866.965.0400

World's laziest kitten

The Ryan

Who doesn't love cute little kittens?

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="pageurl=http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80991096/&file=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/video/826746/80991096.mp4&mediaid=80991096&title=Adorable Kitten Doesn't Want To Do Anything&tags=kitten,cute,caturday,silly,cat,poke,clip,the,day&description=The Worlds Laziest Kitten.&displayheight=325&backcolor=0x0d0d0d&lightoclor=0x336699&frontcolor=0xcccccc&image=http://images.ebaumsworld.com/2010/05/80991096/kitten.jpg&username=Necronomicon" wmode="transparent" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="425" height="345" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Awe... I wish they made a pill you could give pets to keep them so cute. Of course I'd love a puppy to stay a puppy, minus the oops's on the floor...

Chris

Awe... I wish they made a pill you could give pets to keep them so cute. Of course I'd love a puppy to stay a puppy, minus the oops's on the floor...

Chris

:thumbsup: I have to house/dog cat sit for my inlaws in a couple days while they go to an event in NYC for 5 smegging days. 2 canines plus 3-4 cats:willy::willy:. But the highlights is with not working as yet I'll be able to be over there all the time and check on my cats once a day here (4 miles), all the animals like me (If we/I had not had Holly already (tempermental)), my wife would have brought her cat Leon here when we got married.), and I'm going to be cleaning the dually Chev my Mother In Law uses for landscape material for something to do.:D

We have one furball already. One is enough between the early morning meowing to be let out of the basement, the hairballs, and the shedding. I told her this is the LAST one.

022_22.jpg

Rich - Arrh come on... Just one more kitty :)

Is it a Maine coon you've got?

I could'nt live without my Ragdolls. Thats real american lazy cats, always sleeping or eating.

(Sorry for the big pics, I dont know how to make them smaller)

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=16332&g2_serialNumber=1

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=16320&g2_serialNumber=1

Christina, there's no way I'm showing my wife those pics, and I hope she doesn't see them herself. She's wanted a ragdoll for forever. I'd really get it stuck to me if she sees those. Very cute.

Our cat was just an unwanted kitten. So my wife took it. He's actually the best cat we've ever had. I didn't mind the last one, but I kind of like this one. He's real mellow.

Or stupid.

:jester:

Even if you're not a cat-person, Im sure you gonna love a ragdoll. Let her have one. This breed is more like a dog in catsuit than a normally cat.

I'm gonna find your home adress and send her a whole cd with kitty pictures of dolls :D

Even if you're not a cat-person, Im sure you gonna love a ragdoll. Let her have one. This breed is more like a dog in catsuit than a normally cat.

I'm gonna find your home adress and send her a whole cd with kitty pictures of dolls :D

:lol::lol::lol:

And when you do, be sure to send a big enough check to pay for a kitten too. :lol:

Orh 800 dollars for a kitten is nothing :D I'll sell you one for 400 if you come and get it yourself. And then there's 2year warranty on it :D

But you need to have at least two, dolls are very socialy.

• 2 weeks later...

Or a Maine Coon. They're big old boys, and very social. I don't care for cats, but my niece had one at their place and it was decent. It was the most dog-like cat I've ever seen. Supposedly they will even fetch.

A.J - Arrh what should I do without you?

Doug - Mine does that to, and they can even "sit", "paw" and stand up on 2 legs - on my command.

Unfortunately they cannot vacuum the house, and that is needed now when they're taking off there wintercoat.

This is from grooming only one cat:willy:

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=16469&g2_serialNumber=1

A.J - Arrh what should I do without you?

Doug - Mine does that to, and they can even "sit", "paw" and stand up on 2 legs - on my command.

Unfortunately they cannot vacuum the house, and that is needed now when they're taking off there wintercoat.

This is from grooming only one cat:willy:

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=16469&g2_serialNumber=1

Wow, your cat must be about half the size now... I have an idea. Maybe you should just vacuum the cat! (with leather gloves on, of course)

Archived