Customer Service 866.965.0400

Greetings from Sunny Oregon

Copy Cat

Hello everyone. Just checking in to say howdy and great site. I'm a Cougar nut from the lovely Portland, Oregon area. I've been an Adams user since last year but I'm just getting serious about the rest of my rides

2628676151_0d44837ea6_o.jpg

This picture is 2 years old but close. My cat is a little lower and seen a few more trips since. She is a 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator/R with a 351C-4v and 4R70W. In other words a cat with teeth. I also own a 99 Silverado and 04 Acura TL that are both in need of help in the paint department.

I look forward to learning as I go and hope to find the answers I need here.

Thanks,

James

I'm in Medford once or twice a month for work, I'll let you know. I've seen a couple of nice cat's on Craigs list down there. If you have any questions PM me or if you want to see or learn about anything Cougar look at Mercury Cougar.net

Yup, That is Copy Cat in front of West Coast Classic Cougar. I just got back from his anniversary party / get together and from watching the episode with a great group of Cougar Nuts.

Can't wait for that cat to get finished it's gonna be pretty cool. Hey, maybe we can combine my two favorite things? And, get Adam to show Stacy how get that kitty looking purrfect!

Archived