Customer Service 866.965.0400

Shameless C6 Z06 pics.

Mysticine

Today I entered my 2006 Z06 in the MDA car show at Richard Bland College. Didn't really think I'd win anything, just thought it would be a good time and that the money would go to a good cause. I consider myself to be pretty anal about keeping my car clean, but this is the first show I've entered the car in. I was going crazy trying to clean up every minor speck, smudge, or piece of dust that happened to land on my car. (Which for some reason my BLACK car seemed to be the dust magnet. ;))

This car has been treated to MSW, Americana, and every other product made by Adam's. However, I spent all week (before and after work) using the entire line from the clay through the MSW, topped with Americana, topped with the BSG. It looked pretty good and won me a plaque for "Top 25".

But alas, pictures are worth a thousand words. :)

show1.JPG

show2.JPG

All thanks to this (which has grown considerably as this picture is about three months old):

adams.jpg

adams.JPG

And here are some more random shots of my car as I mentioned in the threat title that this was shameless. :patriot:

mpark1.JPG

mpark2.JPG

mpark3.JPG

mpark4.JPG

So yeah... Thanks Adam and crew for an awesome product line.

It looks fantastic. Black always is hard to do, but when it's done, and done right, WOW!

BTW I noticed the Adam's display in your garage. I thought I was the only one who shamelessly isolated and front-faced all the Adam's products on the shelves in my garage, unlike the rest of the stuff in my garage.

AWESOME VETTE!

I am curious, how old is that bottle of ORANGE Revive Polish?

Revive use to be orange in color. Same formula now, just blue in color.

The Vette looks outstanding! Your work obviously paid off. :2thumbs:

Now get that CA Duster out of that bag so that the strings hang freely. Storing it in that bag will make it useless in no time. ;)

Now get that CA Duster out of that bag so that the strings hang freely. Storing it in that bag will make it useless in no time. ;)

Thanks for the tip! I didn't know that. :cheers:

Thanks for all of the other compliments as well!

Scott, nice to see a brother on here. I've been with the county for just over two years, and did 6 years active in the Army before that. The Army service probably explains both the American flag (definitely patriotic), and my OCD with having the labels forward and sprayers facing the same direction.

As far as the orange revive, I think it was included with the detail kit that I purchased at Zip Corvettes over a year ago (before I learned about Adam's website and forums).

Nice car. gotta love these folks with the black vettes, any vette will do by the way. Maybe some day I will get another one. Get those pads in a plastic bag when not in use you never know when dirt will get on them.

Yes AJ, Nik yelled at me last week about my poor CA Duster storage habits. She did learn something from you.

Nice car. gotta love these folks with the black vettes, any vette will do by the way. Maybe some day I will get another one. Get those pads in a plastic bag when not in use you never know when dirt will get on them.

Yes AJ, Nik yelled at me last week about my poor CA Duster storage habits. She did learn something from you.

She's my all time favorite student. She took notes! :thumbsup:

3 black C6 z06's on here... im curious does anyone have any other color on here??

I can think of another black,

you

Scott

Shawn

and my old friend JubX2

and Rich has a C-5 Black Z06.

I usually don't mess with a car at a show after I get the initial detail done, especially on grass.

BTW your car looks GREAT ! ! :glasses:

Shine On

Bluezey :pc:

Archived