Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

One more cup of coffee and I'm going to finish polishing the vette, there will be a box delivered later with some stuff to put on after. I'm getting my Light it up Blue kit and some BG :rockon::rockon::rockon:

I woke up around 5 to a phone call...went back to sleep until 10am. Went and made a few appointments and picked up stuff from the docs. dropped rx at walgreens. Went to target, bought stuff for my trip tomorrow...ate lunch at chili's. picked up rx from walgreens. I got home, cleaned out the ss and organized the cargo area.

I am here reading up on stuff before I shower and get ready for this evening. Sandra will be here in a few hours. We're going to get pedicures and eat dinner. Coming back here to make AJ's cookies.

While at Target, the Pepperidge Farm cookies I use for my pudding was on sale...so I got them here instead of getting them in PA.

I am ready for a nap but no time ....no time!!! I got a lot of packing to do. LOL

MY OCD IS KICKING IN.....

Guest Jay.B

I wish I could say that I was polishing my 4Runner today, but not much time with all the mess to clean up from the flooding last weekend. I'm working now, then going home to grab some dinner, dump the load of debris loaded on the truck, and then head to my fiance's parents house to help clean up more flood debris. And it's such a nice day out....with more rain this weekend.

I did this, still a few hours away from being done with the rest of it. BUt I had to stop for the hockey game :rockon:

web.jpg?ver=13028256870001

Love the rear view Bill. :D

I did way to much today to list plus I can't remember some of it. :jester:

I am waiting to watch the hockey game.:banana:

I did this, still a few hours away from being done with the rest of it. BUt I had to stop for the hockey game :rockon:

web.jpg?ver=13028256870001

:drool::drool::drool: Looks like GM coppied Audi's paint:D:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

JK, Gm seriously did that Blue and series of vettes right. I do like the new ones coming out in 2013??

But Bill, Pleaseeeeeee tell me thats stick:xfingers:

:drool::drool::drool: Looks like GM coppied Audi's paint:D:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

JK, Gm seriously did that Blue and series of vettes right. I do like the new ones coming out in 2013??

But Bill, Pleaseeeeeee tell me thats stick:xfingers:

If it didn't have three peddles I wouldn't drive it :thumbsup:

I haven't seen the plans for 2013 yet, I'll have to look that up. Hope it looks like an Audi :jester:

If it didn't have three peddles I wouldn't drive it :thumbsup:

I haven't seen the plans for 2013 yet, I'll have to look that up. Hope it looks like an Audi :jester:

:lol::lol: Sweet! my friend and i got into an argument why a C6 base,z06 and ZR1 should be flappy paddle'ed. I dont think i can ever look at him the same again:banned: of course this is comeing from a guy who drives an automatic GT mustang and claims it's too much work to drive stick SMH :help:

It should be a crime to purchase one of these vehicle's in anything other the 3pedal. Unless of course you cant *physically* drive a stick. Doing a quick search i couldnt find any good pics of the C7. However it is in the march edition of car and driver. Im done reading it and if you want me to ill send you my copy!:thumbsup:

That's just a concept XLR that is never going to be built. And it's a good thing they won't be building it, I doubt they would sell any.

It's the headlamps on the fender crease that made me think of the CIEN and the CTS.

I went in to the office but instead of the usual Saturday AM we had a staff meeting with the owners of the company. We had an enjoyable and productive 3+ hours of brainstorming, problem solving, etc. Today is rainy and cold so no garage time. I may even take a nap with the twins if they'll ever settle down.