Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Awe thank you

It's Verizon they can do a weekday on the 8 or 9 but no appt time and I refuse to take a vacation day for cable and internet.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Oh you're going that route. Boo! J/K not my area of town so not affecting my paycheck. But just so you know in the world of all day appointments nine of ten times they are ran around or after five. When i still did housecalls it was set up so congested that i didnt have time to do the all day appts till the end or after shift. :banana: Today i watched my basset puppy figure out how to hump other things mainly male dogs very wierd. Responded to quite a few post so far and watched more rain...again. Looked at the weather and found more rain on the way. I love working outside in the rain. BOOOOO! Get me outta ohio. Its rained on me so much my hands have looked like prunes for the past 2weeks:mad:

I went to school, did something (guess what) out back during lunch, aced a math test (how?!!?) and then passed out in english. After that I went to Physical Therapy for my knee and got some Chinese food. Very productive day.

Had my friend who owns the orange Saleen come by to look at his car. He has driven the car about 10 times since it was done for the 2010 detail contest. I almost fell over when I seen it. It was all swirled up! :help: I asked what he did to it. He said "Touch-less car wash twice and a hand wash and dry with a chamoi" I pulled out the Revive and went after the hood. After 2 minutes I was able to remove 75% of the damage on the hood. The car is coming back next month to get hit with FMP. That's all it needs to be fixed.

Very depressing to see it look like that. We had a little chat on how to take care of his paint after that.

Had my friend who owns the orange Saleen come by to look at his car. He has driven the car about 10 times since it was done for the 2010 detail contest. I almost fell over when I seen it. It was all swirled up! :help: I asked what he did to it. He said "Touch-less car wash twice and a hand wash and dry with a chamoi" I pulled out the Revive and went after the hood. After 2 minutes I was able to remove 75% of the damage on the hood. The car is coming back next month to get hit with FMP. That's all it needs to be fixed.

Very depressing to see it look like that. We had a little chat on how to take care of his paint after that.

Way to knock it out!! I bet he appreciated that!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Worked. Missing my friggin internet. Went and cleaned old apt with Adams glass cleaner and apc. Came to new place and assembled a shelf thing. Did laundry and dishes. I rearranged the items in kitchen cabinet. Was about to get in shower around 1115 when my new roomy brings friends over to see our place. Thank goodness I cleaned. LMAO. They left shortly after 1am. Showered. Dried and flattened my hair. Now laying down.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Went to a place called the Horny Goat Hideaway last night. For those that don't know, which is probably almost all you, Horny Goat is a brand of microbrew beer and they opened a bar/grille here. Pretty cool place and the beer wasn't bad either.

Went to a place called the Horny Goat Hideaway last night. For those that don't know, which is probably almost all you, Horny Goat is a brand of microbrew beer and they opened a bar/grille here. Pretty cool place and the beer wasn't bad either.

I knew about it. :thumbsup: Their beer is alright.

Had an awful day of work. First off this guy comes in mad as heck at me yelling and crap and I had no idea what he was going on about. After he calmed down a bit I realized why, his family didn't do business with us but our competitors and they screwed up, but this moron thought we did it so he comes in yelling at me. If only murder was legal.......

So our competitor sucks at their job, we are fixing their work like crazy yet they are still stealing our customers. I'm very frustrated. Unfortunately I don't have the power to get our business back just yet because I'm not completely in charge yet.

In other bad news my car is running like crap. Idling like crap, goes into boost then loses boost. I changed my fuel filter hoping it would fix it, it didn't. I'm pissed, guess I'll just drive the Vette more.

In good news I washed my car, it looks sexy. Now I'm off for the day, we are going to order pizza and sit outside and watch the sun set.

Edited by IMADreamer