Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

I dropped the girls off at Grandma's while the lovely Mrs. and I both toil at our respective occupations this Saturday AM. I heard the ghost this morning as did one of my coworkers (that's a story for another time.) I walked the building and collected aluminum cans for recycling. We collect cans and all the money we get goes into the twins' college/tech school fund. We also do this with garage sale proceeds, found money and birthday gifts. Them two have close to 5K each so far. :rockon: Hopefully .gov won't come along and confiscate it...

Isn't today Internet Install day :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Yes, I am home on my own COMPUTER!!!!!

I go back to he friends house this evening but im soaking it up right now....

television and internet.

LOVE IT

Yes, I am home on my own COMPUTER!!!!!

I go back to he friends house this evening but im soaking it up right now....

television and internet.

LOVE IT

Welcome back :D:D:D

worked on setting up my uncles garden and such. got a nice sunburn haha. only time its been good out to actually do something, but by time i got around to wanna work on my truck it started raining...again. record rain falls for april and for may this year make me so sad.

took pics of my truck this morning...waiting for another week of isolated thunderstorms:

looks decent right for a week of DDing in rain?:

2011-05-23_10-29-28_642.jpg

damage of 1 coat of buttery wax back in october and its first handwash since then last week(besides brushless auto washes in the winter). eww swirls!:

2011-05-23_10-29-56_945.jpg

2011-05-23_10-30-07_525.jpg

I tried to do my "different" detail contest entry today. If it would of worked.... pure winner. Instead, epic fail!

After that the FedEx man came with my birthday present. A set of 72" double pitched, 2 piece, heavy duty Race Ramps and 8" wheel stands. These things are huge! They are also MADE IN USA :patriot:

P1000693.jpg

You'll like the Race Ramps. I bought the 67" 2-piece ramps and the roll ups for my car and don't regret getting them one bit.

For the past 12 years I've been using a 4x6 cut on an angle with 2x4 in front of them from ramps. VERY UNSAFE. So I said enoughs enough and got them. I usually only need them once a year to change the oil on the Corvette, but I found I have a coolant leak and haven't found it yet because I need to get under the car. I also got the wheel cribs. My plan now is to use the ramps and cribs when I detail. It will get the car 8 more inches off the ground which should make it easier to get the bottom of the car.

Can't wait to use them.

Today, after a tour of our facility, I sat in on a lunch meeting with a long time account that has a multi-office optometry practice. We had an hours long discussion on customer service, in fact that's all we discussed. At the end of our meeting the practice owner told the CEO and the President of our company that my staff and I are the best they deal with bar none. WOOHOO!! What a great feeling and of course I shared their comment immediately with my staff.

When I went to leave the office I noticed the local bird population did not share that opinion of me and my staff, they had blasted almost all of us. A little DS and a couple of old disposable MF towels and no more bird bombs. The rain spots and pollen though do remain.

Edited by sportredmistress
bad grammar

Instructed the new kids on the depth finder for a couple periods. Then I went and got two fillings. Then spent the afternoon running my peers through battle problems and saw how they dealt with loosing major systems to defend the ship with.

I didn't sink the ship on them, so I guess they did pretty well.

Guest Jay.B
I had a promotion interview today and got promoted today to senior police officer!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Congrats!!

I joined Adam's Polishes Forums, woohooooo!

:welcomebanner:

How I know that was coming..lol

I think we all knew that was coming. Either that or another donut joke. Congrats on the promotion though. Hopefully it'll help you be able to keep the Camaro.