Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Day spent banging my head against military paperwork snafu. They are convinced they owe me $2300 from a trip two years ago. I KNOW they don't and the minute I let that cash touch my bank account my pay will be screwed for at least one year. Maybe two.

The best part, is since they are convinced they owe me that, they would not process my travel orders for my two week course in Montreal starting Monday!

Thankfully our new Chief Clerk is an old friend and a world class pusher of paper. She went forth, banged heads, and I now have my travel orders so I can take this course that is absolutely vital to my career progression.

Day spent banging my head against military paperwork snafu. They are convinced they owe me $2300 from a trip two years ago. I KNOW they don't and the minute I let that cash touch my bank account my pay will be screwed for at least one year. Maybe two.

Nice to see that the U.S. and Canadian military have something in common.

Trouble shooting with computers and network at work. Finally had to call IT guys...they did not show by five pm. So I will be doing same thing tomorrow....except more phone calls first thing in the morning to get them please to my lab. Crosses fingers.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

A. I feel for you on the military pay snafu but usually its the opposite, you owe them.

B. This weather sucks. The rain has made **** sure that anything in my cable system that leaks is leaking now. So on top of normal weather related things, the fact it hasnt quit raining in 2 weeks helps tremendously, the thunderstorms cause shorts and power outages all over, people are having landscapers dig and not pay attention to the utilities if they are even marked. go on 24/7 standby 2morrow, and its becoming spring. what was frozen and working is now breaking and intermittentl fantastically falling apart. i love my job and supplying internet, t.v., phone and the best internet speads out there 50/5. But man im am broken from so much pole climbing:banana:

Trouble shooting with computers and network at work. Finally had to call IT guys...they did not show by five pm. So I will be doing same thing tomorrow....except more phone calls first thing in the morning to get them please to my lab. Crosses fingers.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Whats you issue? I may be able to help im a plant maintenance engineer for a cable company. But if you dont ask soon you might as well wait for i.t. as i will be going to bed

Today (actually yesterday) I managed to get the Impala cleaned up before the dinner tomorrow night (tonight). Can't show up for dinner with Adam in a dirty car now can I?

Cut the grass.

Cooked t-bones on the grill, had those and broccoli salad and rolls for dinner.

The plan for today is - go get my hair did, then hit some golf balls with my dad and daughter, go out to lunch, come home and put my daughter down for a nap, cut the grass, go grocery shopping, and maybe wash my wife's car.

Wow, I haven't done that much all week.

Dont talk about beer ive been on call for the 2nd week in a row now and am cravin one so bad:help:. Only 2 more sober nights to go then:cheers:.

lol.....:jester: im running down stairs to crack open a Heineken and drink it for you:drool:

:jester::jester:

That is cold man. Probly not as cold as that beer but really you got to rub the heiny in my face.:xfingers:. That's my beer of choice if not broke from spending all my money for more adam's. Enjoy!

Today I f'd up the Vette. Just the trunk actually. I had a trunk liner in the lid that has been a pain in the rear since day 1. So the wife found a really nice one in 3 pieces instead of the 1 piece I now have. So I decided to take it off. Only problem was, because it was such a ***** to get it to stay in, it has been hot glued, velcroed, crazy glued onto the trunk lid. So I pull it off, and got the majority of the glue off, but not all. Went and bought some 3M adhesive remover. Followed directions............guess what? Took off the PAINT! Anyhow, I got all the glue off and tomorrow I'll be taping off the trunk and covering the car and spray painting the trunk lid in an effort to repair the damage. Fortunately, there's no clear coat involved. Hope it looks decent when I'm done.

If not.......it's all my wife's fault. :burnout:

that sucks Rich, post some pics of the damage..

Uh, no. I can't, but because my photobucket acct is screwed up and that's what I use to post pics. No clue what happened to it, but it's messed up on both accounts.

Uh, no. I can't, but because my photobucket acct is screwed up and that's what I use to post pics. No clue what happened to it, but it's messed up on both accounts.

I hate when that happens :(

Email them to me, I'll post them for you :2thumbs:

I went to the doctor for a check up and got good news. All the numbers that should be down were down, all the numbers that should be up were up, WOO HOO!!! I'm down 19 lbs since January :banana: and I'm taking it off the way it went on; slowly.

I went to the doctor for a check up and got good news. All the numbers that should be down were down, all the numbers that should be up were up, WOO HOO!!! I'm down 19 lbs since January :banana: and I'm taking it off the way it went on; slowly.

nice job Paul.. thats what I like about WeightWatchers, its a gradual thing..

i went to class, found out i missed a test somehow/somewhere therefor i failed out of the easiest class known to mankind:mad: professor will *think* about letting me retake....but we all know what happens when a professor thinks about something:mad::mad::mad:

in better news i corrected one half of my DD looks incredible, went on to correct the hatch jaw dropped in awe of what these products did, pulled my truck in with the headlights still on went to inspect my work and found scratches everywhere on both sides of the license plate...went on to wipe remaining residue and watched a scratch form right in front of my eyes. I then looked down at my CLEAN SSMF in complete disbelief and noticed a piece of sand in there:mad: good news its only on either side of the license plate so i can correct it without spending 3+ hours again on the hatch

Bought 50 dollars worth of Mexican food, some flowers, and 5 hour energies. Then I almost crashed my car, lol. See, I was flying down this tiny little, barely 2 lane road that is almost always deserted. There is 1 semi-blind turn, and some idiot redneck in a beat old pickup was driving around it even faster than I was, ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD! Anyways, we almost hit each other, and I will definitely take that curve slowly from now on (and all blind curves)

Edited by Vincenzo

Worked, then put in another Adam's order :) I also took the back tire off my dirt bike and took the tube and tire off the rim. Needless to say i'll have some work to do tomorrow. New tube/tire, oil, air filter, check valves and wash. And wash the camaro tomorrow yay :D