Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

I think we all knew that was coming. Either that or another donut joke. Congrats on the promotion though. Hopefully it'll help you be able to keep the Camaro.

Lol you guys keep me laughing. I think the promotion will indeed help. So things are looking up as far as keeping the Camaro!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

So my Wife flew to Chicago on Monday for work and was supposed to be on her way back this afternoon.. then the flight was delayed a half hour, then 1 hour 50 minutes, then CANCELLED! GRRRRRR... so shes stuck in line waiting and waiting and waiting, so I called customer service and she looked and looked and had my Wife and her two co-workers on a flight at 8pm (Chi Time) tonight arriving at 11pm (NJ Time).. then at the end, "Oh, I can't get these", so she threw me on hold for longer, after an hour she found a flight (leaving within 20 minutes) sending them to DC, and then an hour later to NJ..

She just took off on way to DC.. I have been going nuts with boredom, lol, I can only pick on Smokey and the Bandit so much, need to pick on her..

And she may not have her luggage as it was 'checked' for the orig flight, so eventually it will get here I assume..

well the flight from DC has been delayed.. they have been waiting on the plane to come from Newark which is 3 hours late, just looked and its taxiing now to leave Newark.. so maybe my Wife can leave DC around 9:30?

I seriously considered taking up drinking again, have I mentioned how much I love my job :help::help::help::help:

Let me know and I'll arrange for the Lawyers, guns, and $. If it makes you feel any better I don't like your job either. LOL.

I seriously considered taking up drinking again, have I mentioned how much I love my job :help::help::help::help:

Me too Bill!!! deletesmiley1-vi.gif

Well in the past few days, I have brought my father home from the hospital and tried to work. My father's lung cancer has spread to his bone and the CT scan last week showed it went to his brain. We have Hospice coming in to help us. He needs to be watched 24/7 now because the other day he didn't even know who I was let alone where he was at.

I fear it is the end of a very loving relationship that I had with my dad. I think I am prepared for his death but are you ever really prepared??

After going through this Cancer Killer with my dad I have found out that it is the worse disease that I have ever seen in my life. With all the money spent on research why hasn't anyone found a cure or don't they want to??

I am tired of all the rain and I sure hope the sun appears for this weekend. It is cold today but the future forcast shows 80s for Sunday and Monday. :banana:

I haven't even had my Vette out of the garage. :(

Teresa, I know what you are going through. Its a tough thing to deal with. Once the cancer has touched the brain, your going to see your father act very differently forwards everything. Talk to people who aren't there, remember things that he forgot to do 40 years ago, and many other things. Im 21 years old and watched my mother go through it. It was very hard to me. I sometimes got overwhelmed I just wanted to breakdown and just give up. I learned that she cant help it nor can your father, so my advice to you is to just be easy on him. Be easy on yourself. It will get very stressful but trust me you will get though it. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your father. Good luck with everything and wish you both the best.

Oh btw, I do believe they have found a cure for cancer, but due to greedy people and a messed up government we have, we are still "working" on it. I find it very hard to believe with all the cancer research centers and money that was funded for them that we only have treatments for certain types of cancer. It may work, it may not work, all depends how your body reacts to the treatment.

Anyways I don't want to get deeper into this so just stay strong and hope everything works out for the best.

I drove to the office, had a couple of reports to run and send, etc. After that was done and the phone had not rang ONCE in two hours, I decided to go wash the company errand runner. I used more of my ever diminishing Meg's collection. One of these days I'm going to bring it home and give it some Adam's lovin' but until then Barry's stuff will suffice. After I was done and came back in I was told by one of my staff the phone hadn't rang the whole time. Oh well, 10 more minutes and it's time to slide down the dinosaur's tail. Yabba dabba dooooo!!!!!

Edited by sportredmistress
proofread and found a missing word.

Went to a Cars and Cafe meet in Sanford. It was my first time attending this event and from what I heard the attendance was lighter than usual due to the 3 day weekend. A bunch of Vipers, ZR1's and Z06's (one that looked just like NastyZ06), some Gallardo Leggera's, a Nissan GT-R, a Shelby American, several Porsche GT2's & GT3's, and 2 Carrera GT's. Sorry no pics this time, but I plan to attend this again next month and will get some shots then (maybe the Veyron will be back then!).

I got up, took care of Kodi.

I met up with friends and went out on the boat.

Got back their house, docked the boat and went shopping for food.

Came back, grilled out. Introduced Kodi to all of my crew and got home a few mins ago.

I am burnt as ever and I was using SPF 50!

I am probably headed to bed soon since I am so exhausted.

Worked for 8 hours. Work for 8 hours again tomorrow. Then again on Monday. Then again on Wednesday. Then again on Thursday. I have finals on Friday, next Monday, and next Tuesday. Then AGAIN on next Sunday. I haven't worked this much since Christmas.