Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

fed horses...dug up fig tree and moved it...went to dance class....lunch with friends...washed car with Adamswanted to do Revive Polish but not enough time and did interior...went to a party..now I am on forum with Mojo,my guard dog, curled up in my left arm...wide awake...eek.:willy:

Installed a 20 foot Sunsetter awning on my newly expanded back deck, took a shower, posted this, and soon will watch the Red Sox beat the Yankees (again).

Fixed it for you. :thumbsup:

What did I do today? Well, woke up (always a good thing), left for a car show (didn't take my car......rain), looked at a lot of nice Vettes, caught up with some old friends, went to the mall with the wife, came home, took a nap, ate dinner, visited the father in law in the hospital, now I'm watching Survivor.

Today i slept off the biggest most expensive hangover i had in along time. Then watched almost all of junkmans videos in preperation for my pc that comes tomorrow. Then looked at the weather and realized its going to rain for the next week.:banana:

Well my morning started off ok, I was waiting to eat breakfast until my morning football game would take place, had to take the Browns to the Superbowl!

Anyways, as I am ready for kickoff, the d-a-m-n tones went off.. working house fire..

HawthorneFireNYAve052011.jpg

I haven't found any other pictures.. I believe its still under investigation, so maybe they're not allowing further pictures? I have also only seen one story..

Fire destroys Hawthorne home (NorthJersey.com)

anyways, I wish I had ate beforehand.. I have diabetes, so I kinda felt like **** after expending some energy without having any food in a while.. after we got it out, I did some overhaul, then made my way to the 'rehab' tent, they had donuts so I woofed down a Boston Creme.. felt better after that lol..

Everyone made it out safe..

they had donuts so I woofed down a Boston Creme.. felt better after that lol..

Anyone else find this slightly ironic? You harp relentlessly on Jon (jdenotter) about eating donuts and such, just because he's a cop, yet you're the one admitting to wolfing down the Boston Kremes.

Woke up at 0630 got kids ready for school, watched TV then at 0830 drove to town to have my mountain bike rear derailler tuned up. Bike store has the best customer service, even as good as Adams. Went home slept for 60 minutes then woke up, and rode mountain bike on indoor trainer, becaue of thunder storms. About 15 minutes and 250 calories into ride, the power went out (2 pm). Got to hot to ride after 20 minutes, so I got off bike, and tried to cool off. At 330 kids got home, still no electric. 400 pm ate dinner then went to take shower, in the dark. At 445 power came back on just in time to go to work. Drove 45 minutes to work and still sitting here until 0600 in the morning. Then I get to drive 45 minutes home, eat something then go to bed and if I am lucky sleep until 1 pm, and start all over.

Wow that's an intense fire....do you know the cause?

Today I got up late....rushed to get ready...showed the roommate how to use my new garmin for her roadtrip. i then cleaned her front bumper off...a bird flew into it and it was bloody...i couldn't stand that on her car..

I got to work...left my desk once to get food. Struggling to get caught up - claims are heavy right now. I'm juggling approximately 189 cases.

Came home, fed Kodi. Came to a friend's house - im house sitting while she's out of town ...her and her bull dog. Catching up on the posts!

Wow that's an intense fire....do you know the cause?

Today I got up late....rushed to get ready...showed the roommate how to use my new garmin for her roadtrip. i then cleaned her front bumper off...a bird flew into it and it was bloody...i couldn't stand that on her car..

I got to work...left my desk once to get food. Struggling to get caught up - claims are heavy right now. I'm juggling approximately 189 cases.

Came home, fed Kodi. Came to a friend's house - im house sitting while she's out of town ...her and her bull dog. Catching up on the posts!

Isn't today Internet Install day :confused::confused::confused::confused: